Granparents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
My parents keep disaperring! I'll never get my grandparents! Please help! Now I got a V3 and the only 2 souveniers I don't have are the Grandparents thing and the last souverneir.

*cry*

I'm on my 3rd generation. Heres what happened:

Ocean, my 1st generation, disaperred from Laura when she was a child.

Laura, my 2nd generation, disaperred from Rain when he was a teenager.

Rain is now an adult. (memetchi)

HELP ME!!

(Or is someone kind enough to make their Tamagotchi username Vicky and make it up to the 3rd generation and give me the password!)

omg that is happening to me too! i wish i knew how to stop it from happening...

im sad that is the only souvinire i am missing

*tamaprincess*

gee. that doesn't happen to me, and my Tamagotchi(tamatown) username happens to be Vicky. i'm on my after-death 1st generation, or tecnicly my 4th. my tamagotchi's never run away from me, so I feel sorry for it happening to others.

i can't even visit my parents, i go to parents and it just beeps and my tama is not giving me a password.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is happening to me too. My tama is gonna be 4th gen and when some of the souveniers are gone i wont be able to get to the parents for the bike or the cell phone because the past parents disappeared.. will i get a code for the 4th gen. parent? i have almost all the souvenirs except the #32 and its a shame that i diserved the cell and bike and it gets taken away from me all the time i get a new gen.

so, all u want is to visit a grandparent tamagotchi? here 88626-39466 is my tama-grandparent's code on Vicky.
No! I want to get the password for grandparents for the souveneir!

I want the bicycle!

Can you give me the password for the bicycle?

Last edited by a moderator:
actually i entered the kings password and it actually worked can i have the parents password plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? pm me if u get it

does anyone have kevin as their username??? if u do plzzz tell me it will be very useful and helpful! :D

I know why it happens. If you delete someone from the friend list it deletes the parents. its a bug and I know because it happened to me on the first and second generation (poor poor ralph and poor poor scoot... :D )

I know why it happens. If you delete someone from the friend list it deletes the parents. its a bug and I know because it happened to me on the first and second generation (poor poor ralph and poor poor scoot...  :mametchi: )
Sorry if i'm off subject, but I LOVE ur avvie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back