Greatest fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
Mine are:

Robots (really creepy technology stuff 0.o Especially the ones that talk!)

Cockroaches

Balloons

Grasshoppers

Being alone

The dark

Volcanoes (Once,a volcano in Sicily,the Etna,Erupted and my country was covered with ashes x.x)

That's all!

Spiders.

Bloody Mary.

Ghosts.

Hurricanes , Earthquakes , and Tornatos.

The Dark.

Needles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely have no fears at all, even for heights.
Really? I once heard that everyone in the world has fear of something

Are you sure there's nothing you're afraid of?

And if there isn't, let me just say that you are a very lucky person. :D

beinbng in the dark olon e going to the toilet in the middle of the night

I don't have the same fears as many people do. I love spiders, snakes, bugs...in fact they are my career. I have really odd obnoxious fears, though, and I wish I didn't have them.

*Things in perpetual motion really bother me. If I look at constantly moving things such as some video game screens or wierd psychadellic screensavers and stuff, I get vertigo and that is creepy.

*Dizziness terrifies me. I have trouble with motion sickness dizziness and it makes me feel panicky.

*Feeling like I'm not in control of my body and my mind. That can cause instant panick attack.

*Being in a boat on choppy water. Just thinking about it makes me feel dizzy, and you all know how I feel about dizziness.

*Theme park rides. I ONLY ride the water rides.

*Dying. Not terribly uncommon.

*Going blind. Probably not that rare either.

*Something happening to my Mom. Probably because the only other person I can depend on in my life is my 18 year old little brother. I have a father around...but he has moved out and has told me that since I am an adult, he doesn't need to help me in any way shape or form. He doesn't want a family, so it's just me, Mom, and my broher trying to make things work. B)

For some reason, it feels kinda nice to open up to you guys about my fears. Probably because I keep them bottled up a lot normally.

I once got really close to being attacked by 10 rottweilers!!! So now I'm officially scared of guard dogs. :eek:

Aichmophobia

Altophobia

Arachnophobia

Automatonophobia

Basophobia

Coulrophobia

Dentophobia

Gerontophobia

Kinesophobia

Mastigophobia

Necrophobia

Odontophobia

Pediophobia

Pupaphobia

Trypanophobia

They are all my fears!

Yes, I have a lot...

Meeting famous people, and chocking up in fornt of them

getting my Big toe stuck in an elevator going up!

Those are my greatest fears as of now.

Being alone in the dark

Getting stuck in an elevator

I am a bit claustrophobic

Anything poisonous.

BUGS! BUGS! BUGS! I hate them. They're disgusting.

Being at a zoo when the poisonous frog wasn't found in his compartment. (Happened to me once. I was scared.)

And mostly: Life not lived. (If you understand)

I have a really weird fear.....South Park.

This is weird because I like Making Fiends, and the creator of Making Fiends once animated for South Park. Quite funny really.

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

PS: Feel free to laugh at me.(I seriously mean it.)

Vomiting, um, vomiting, what's the next one, oh, vomiting, and ummmmm... vomiting, OH! Noo, OH! Vomiting, and ummmm... UMMMMM... oh yeah! Vomiting, and also vomiting. I CAN'T TAKE VOMITING!!! TOO HORRIBLE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back