green day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams!!! :)

Chatterbox

PS: Please don't try to force life into your topics by posting things like "is any one gunna reply?" Don't worry, I can see that you are new, but just remember that for next time. :angry:

I enjoy Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams!!! :)
Chatterbox

PS: Please don't try to force life into your topics by posting things like "is any one gunna reply?" Don't worry, I can see that you are new, but just remember that for next time. :angry:
oh sry i didnt know o_O any way i love all there songs

I have a long list!

• Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

• Holiday (I can play it on bass guitar!)

• American Idiot

• Jesus Of Suburbia

• Longview

• Basket Case

• Good Riddance (They were playing it in hospital when my friend died)

• Warning

I actually can't think of a green day song that i don't like, but you'll get bored if i loist all their songs!

Please remember TamaTalk is not a chat room, its a forum.. So reply's don't come instantly. :D

As for Greenday songs, my fave would probably be Basket Case and Minority. :kuribotchi:

I really like prosthetic head head right now, but I also like:

She

Homecoming

Warning

Deadbeat Holiday

Coming Clean

F.O.D

J.A.R. (Jason Andrew Relva)

Haushinka

a lot of them..those are the basics.

I don't like the new cd as much (American Idiot) my favorite cd is Nimrod and my favorite song by them is hitchin' a ride, or king for a day, haha

love,

CaseyXD

I don't like the new cd as much (American Idiot) my favorite cd is Nimrod and my favorite song by them is hitchin' a ride, or king for a day, haha
love,

CaseyXD
king for a day LOL i laugh so hard wen i her that song

I don't like Jesus Of Suburbia. It was so overplayed.

I do like

Wake Me Up When September Ends

American Idiot (Also overplayer)

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Latest posts

Back