Greetings fellow Tama lovers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obaketchi

Reaction score
:chohimetchi: :nyatchi: Hello!!! I am Obaketchi! A 19 year old girl who has many fond memories of Tamagotchis. :wub: I am new to TamaTalk and am here to make friends with others who enjoy Tamagotchis as much as i do! I started playing with Tamas when they first came out. Sadly, i no longer have my original Tamas :angry: They have disappeared over the years of moving all over the place. I then grew up a bit, without giving them a second thought....

Then, one miraculous day i saw a commercial for the Tamagotchi Connections! I was soooooo excited and my love for Tamas was reignited. I sadly never did get the v1...But i have v2(which i just recently started up a few days ago!) a v3, v4, v4.5, v5. I also had got the mini one...but lost it.

I am planning on getting the Tamagotchi v6 Music Star and the Tamagotchi Mothra. I recently just bought a BRAND NEW Angelgotchi (Japanese edition)in pearl pink. I am currently waiting it's arrival! It was just shipped out today, all the way from Japan! I'm so very excited!

I would love to make some friends on here! I have never been a part of a forum site before, so wish me luck. :p

If there is anyone out there who may be interested in hatching an Angelgotchi in the near future(once mine arrives) with me, feel free to private message me and let me know! It could be loads of fun!

Feel free to introduce yourself to me, we could be friends!! :puroperatchi:

Hi! I currently own a V6, Tama-Go, and Im about to receive a V5.

I love Tamagotchis so much!

We all would like to welcome you to this site, which you may trade, sell, buy, and talk about Tamagotchis!

Do not be afraid to ask questions to anybody here :)

Welcome here and I hope you'll never regret joining Tamatalk!

Like you, this is my first and only forum site that I am active on too, and I don't think I could've stumbled upon a better one!

I hope you'll find out the same for yourself. :D

I have a blue japanese angelgotchi that I've been dying for an opportunity to hatch since pretty long, so I'd love to join you! *skips off to send a pm about it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back