Greetings & Salutations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UluXlaN.

Reaction score
Good evening all, thought I'd take this chance to introduce myself to all of you, remove any awkwardness y'know =).

Well here goes; my name is Jamie and I am 19 years of age, and amongst other things I very much love Tama's.

Pic. of me Tama's =]

This is my collection to date, my interest has been re-kindled upon finding my old Digimon units!, sadly the two P1 Tama's from my childhood are long gone. :(

Note: Collection to be updated very soon, couple of babies coming in from overseas =D

Other than that I very much enjoy producing audio visual stuff, mostly psychedelic / noisy, and retro gaming, along with general computing are also hobbies of mine.

That just about sums it up, only using the V4 atm, and I stupidly reset my 10 year old Tensaitchi yesterday ;) , so now my female Mizutamatchi is le project.

:D Hope to speak with you all soon and share some knowledge =P :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm 19 as well (soon to be 20 in a couple of days)! I went through the same deal...rekindling the love for old Tamagotchi and therefore updating my collection accordingly. :furawatchi: It's great to see you here...feel free to become acquainted with the board rules and most of all, have lots of fun! You're welcome to PM me if you'd like! I'm always up for a chat. :furawatchi: Enjoy your stay!

Much appreciated, already everybody here seems to be tops ^^, I'll have to find a way to contribute back to the site, what with all the things I've already learned through the numerous guides / charts haha.

If anyone has some advice or some questions, I practically INSIST that you PM me, can't refuse that now can ya =P.

Latest posts

Back