Greetings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienne4

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk! My name is Elana and I'm very excited to be here. I'm twenty years old and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm in my third year of studies at the University of Toronto, and I'm studying archaeology and philosophy.

~My Tamagotchi history~

When I was in grade seven I bought my RakuRaku Dinokun (just to be different - everyone had Tamagotchis) and I love him! It was hard to get hold of more vpets so the hobby was on hold while I was in high school. In first year university, with all my newfound freedom (and new credit card) I bought my Osuchi/Mesuchi pair on eBay! It turns out my roommate was a delinquent caretaker and kept killing the Osuchi that I'd lent her to take care of (I had the Mesuchi), so we never made it past the first generation. I work in a collectables shop (we sell comics, cards, and toys) and when we got the Connections in stock last month, I bought two! My boyfriend is taking care of the other and we're on Generation 2! I was so excited with the new tamagotchis that I started up the Osuchi again (to test my ex-roommate's claim that it was defective, to explain why it kept dying), so now I have two beautiful tamagotchis in my care.

Once I re-caught the Tamagotchi bug, I went nuts on eBay and made a bunch of totally impulsive purchases! I now own a Keitai, an Ocean, a Morino and an Angel as well as my Osuchi/Mesuchi and my two v1 Connections!

I look forward to many exciting conversations here at TamaTalk.

~Elana

Welcome to TamaTalk,alienne4! Conversations at TamaTalk are worth looking forward to. Only one thing,after a whille of being a member you could end up being obsessed with Tamagotchis.I'm already obsessed.Also you could get addicted to TamaTalk.Oh,well. Everyone else here loves Tamagotchi,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back