Greetings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi_pony

Reaction score
Hello! Well I am certianly new to tamatalk but not new to tamagochis. I used to have one when i was 13 when they first came out. Im probably too old to be playing with these now but they are just so neat and advanced now, its amazing , and alot of fun.

:nyatchi: Well I also have a question, i think i will post it in trips and tricks or the help area im not sure, but im also going to post it here cuase im not intrely sure where to post it but, how does one get a wooltchi?? I keep getting one of 4 kinds, I either get: Kuchipatchi :angry: , a Hashizoutchi, a Billotchi, or a Tarakotchi. Iw ould realy like one of the really cute ones, like the wooltchi, or an hanatchi, but most of all i would love either a mametchi, and my aboslute favorite, a mimitchi. or even a leaftchi, even the nayatchi is very cute, or chomametchi. If anyone can assist me with a method that woudl surely work to get any of these or wooltchi taht woudl be greatly appreciated.

thx kiwi :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :angry:

Were you thirteen when the ones came out in 97'? Or the first tamagotchi connection v1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back