Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you watch Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy?

• Yes! Its Great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its OK

• Whats that?

• I watch it sometimes

• Total voters

football princess

Reaction score
The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy is this really funny cartoon on Cartoon Network.

It used to be Called Grim and Evil cos it had this bear in it with a Brain and the brain was called Hector Con-Carne but they stopped it :huh:

Do YOU watch it?

Aimme ♥

well, the phrases...

'I like.. nachos... and... frozen yogurt. yes.'

and...

'I... have to make a... poo-poo...'

are forever burned into my brain X_X , but, yes, I do watch that show =)

I sort of don't like it, because it teases all sorts of things like yogi bear, the flinstones, ect. [you know, things seen on the channel called 'boomerang'.] =(

but, I do like it anyway XD

well, the phrases...
'I like.. nachos... and... frozen yogurt. yes.'

and...

'I... have to make a... poo-poo...'

are forever burned into my brain X_X , but, yes, I do watch that show =)

I sort of don't like it, because it teases all sorts of things like yogi bear, the flinstones, ect. [you know, things seen on the channel called 'boomerang'.] =(

but, I do like it anyway XD
Yes, I used to love that show. But now they keep bringing that stupid Fred Fred burger back. He was okay the first time, but he only needed to be in one show. Not three or four. It's just like in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, they didn't need to have those horrible "Cheese" or "Goo" characters come back more than once.

A good show, they just have a bad new character.

I love Fosters Home For Imaginary friends. :] &Billy and Mandy.

I think Fred was pretty cool, but I've only seen him in one episode. So I'm not that annoyed.

I love watching that show ^.^. My favorite character is Mindy and Mandy. I like the episode when Mandy's parent's tried to hire a Nanny, and when the one with Pandora's box :blink: .

I always found that show extremely funny.

It's alot of stupid humor, but it's hillarious.

[SIZE=11pt]Has anyone seen that episode with that Haunted Tricycle!? :angry: That episode was so funny, especially when Mandy smashed it, and when the Trike beated up Sperg and then it looked at Mandy and turn it's head and drove off like it was a human!? :unsure: And the episode when Mandy lost her nerves was funny.[/SIZE]

why do you hate The Grim adventures of billy and mandy Miss matchmaker? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back