GrossNasty Topics xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

•FamiTama•

Reaction score
You know those Grossnasty ( yes , one word ) topics that your parents start talking about and your like , ' NOOOO STOPIT! '. xD What are yours? I hate when my grandma starts talking about digestion 0.0

Grossnasty...Dear Dumb Diary,right? lol Er,anything medical I'm just like "STFU!!!!" That stuff,and if my mom or someone asks me in the middle of a store if I need new underwear or something. o.0 Also if they just say anything when I'm eyeing a guy. x.x But yeah,medical stuff, that crosses many, many boundaries in my world. :)

Yup , DDD xD

I hate it when ( especially my dad ) starts talking about pubic hair * GAGS!!! *

( I just had an up chuck ) #_# <--- scarred for life

Well I do not speak with my parents that much, and if it's a topic I don't like I leave the room. I don't like it when my father trys to talk to me about puberty, it is really annoying coming from him. >_<

Well I do not speak with my parents that much, and if it's a topic I don't like I leave the room. I don't like it when my father trys to talk to me about puberty, it is really annoying coming from him. >_<
Ya , thats what I said >_____<

I hate those kinds of topics. I usually tell my parents to stop talking about it (the topic) and then if they don't I usually charge out of the room. o__O"
.... and if I ask them to stop , they just say , " oh but rissa , its natural to be shy about your blah blah blah -.- IM NOT SHY! IM ANNOYED!

I hate health they have to talk about blood,brain tomors,and "lady parts".

I almost up chucked last year. This year i started crying cuz i didnt want to hear it so she sent me to the office and i didn't get in trouble.

I get REALLY queezy when it comes to that stuff.

My parents don't usually have grossnasty topics. If they do I usually zone out and not listen, or if possible go to my room. xp Topics like these don't always bother me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back