Group hatch #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) I would've been in but I was too impatient... couldn't leave my new tama in its packet for more than a couple of hours, hehe... I'll keep looking though, maybe next time you have a group hatch I'll be ready to reset one of mine :D

id like to join in although it would have to be on a weeked, or a friday as i have work and wouldnt be able to look after the demanding needs of a baby tama while working.

Can this hatch wait until sometime in September? Or something. I don't know when I will get a new tama and I keep missing the hatchings. :lol:

So when is it? C'mon mimitchi, where are you?!

I just got my Connection today so the sooner the better.

From Mimitchi's reply in one of the other hatching threads, I think she meant for the hatch to start on the 1st at noon, which is tomorrow (not today).

From Mimitchi's reply in one of the other hatching threads, I think she meant for the hatch to start on the 1st at noon, which is tomorrow (not today).
thats what i thought too, cos on another post they were asking someone why they would have the same time and date as her, that was for the 1st sept at noon

unfortunately i wont be able to participate in this as i dont have the heart to reset mine

i will join in with one when i have got the 2 new ones i have ordered, which are:

a lime green tamagotchi plus

(japense)

and a lavender tamagotchi cannection

(american)

(i already have 2 black tamagotchi connexions)

(UK)

Nope. ^^;;

I wasn't sure if Mimitchi really wanted it to be yesterday, as s/he hasn't told us. Plus, I was just really busy anyway. =\

Any word, Mimitchi?

ill join ..its 09-19-04. I have 2 tomagotchi connections(u.s.a.) i have the lavender w/ stickers and pink w/ hearts.

It was supposed to be over a month ago, but never happened. :D ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back