Group hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
Okay, so I know there are a lot of hatches out there that are complicated and no one joins. I'll make it easy for everyone.

I am hoping that we can hatch on 20th September at 7:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, which gives you roughly 9-11 days. When some of you guys join, just give me your time exactly when you posted in and I will convert the hatch time from my time to yours, so you guys don't have to do the work. If you are unable to hatch at the time specified, I will change it so everyone can join in. I am pretty good at Maths and time, so I probably won't get it wrong.

If you don't understand, I will make it short. When you reply, type the time that you posted it. Then I will work out the time to hatch according to your clock. If you will be asleep or busy at that time, we can make changes so everyone can join in.

So, if you would like to join, you can. But only V4 and V4.5 please.

[SIZE=8pt]i would love to do this! My time right now is 5:03pm, and I live in Wisconsin (USA midwest) I have a v4.5 I would like to hatch, as well as a v4![/SIZE]

If you posted on Sep 11, you need to hatch on 20 Sep at 4:31am. No doubt that would be too early for you. If you want, I can change the hatch time to 9:30pm my time so you can hatch at 6:30am. Hopefully that isn't too early. Unfortunately our time zones are very different, so this is about as good as it can get for the both of us sorry.

:p umm whut are we talking about?????
nvbghbvmn just asked what a group hatching was, and we are going way off topic.

About 18 hours until we hatch!!! You might notice that I'm going to be counting down like this until 9:30 tonight.

BTW, nvbghbvmn and go go girl, please don't spam. I'm trying to get a group hatch going here.

Last night I resetted my tama and I called him Luke. He has 1 training and doesn't go to preschool yet, but he will earlier today.

Yeah, so I gotta go right now.

look NVBGHBVMN is stuped but thats my U. name for LOTS of webstes......... :furawatchi: <_< :p
I never said it was stupid. I just asked you to stop spamming, and you still are, so could you please stop.

Anyway, Luke is a child still. He hasn't evolved and hasn't got any mail. So pretty much nothing has happened since this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back