Group Hatching Randomness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLilyxx

Reaction score
Hiiiiii! This group hatching is for those who don't want to wait for the Christmas and New Year hatching. So, when you see this, there is NO DATE for when it starts. Come on and join the club. Tamagotchi rules!

Weee :D I definitely don't wanna wait till christmas! (New years either) ! I'll join. But I think we do need a date. Other wise, everything will be all mixed up. how 'bout Tomorrow morning!? <33

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, seriouly, don't just look at it and go, "whatever". I am dieing over here! talk to me!

There should be a date, but wouldn't that ruin the randomness and no waiting part?

I hatched my Tama last night actually, around 8 ish. She is sad right now so hold up while I cheer her up.

OMG! Some stupid character came and stole 500 of my gotchi points. What the hec!

You are right. Lets start the Hatching in 30 mins. Until then please visit the consesion stand and buy some popcorn and soda.lol. I am going to stay here and talk to ppl

I will do it. I have a pen so wait one minute then reply GO! AND I will restart it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back