~!~GrOuP~HaTcHiNg!~!~VErSiOn 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x0xTamaQueenx0x

Reaction score
:lol: For all of you who Hatched a Version 3 Yesterday could we keep track together of our tamagotchi's growth?

Heres Mine: Figgy is a Girl, age 0 she will be 1 in 10 more minutes lol. She is a todler.

and right now she is doing sumemr saults at the bottom of the screen. :D

:lol: For all of you who Hatched a Version 3 Yesterday could we keep track together of our tamagotchi's growth?Heres Mine: Figgy is a Girl, age 0 she will be 1 in 10 more minutes lol. She is a todler.

and right now she is doing sumemr saults at the bottom of the screen. B)
i want to get one v3 :D

My V3 hatcched today this morning....I hope that that counts. It is a boy teletchi.

Mine hatched on that day!

Right now its a teen Obotchi..2 years old and.. its a boy :ph34r:

V3 ;D

No, that's a pipotchi and that is a teen.
No it isnt pipotchi.Pipotchi is an adult Ive had it on mesutchi.What ERTS has is a babatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think nobody know what it is!
I explained in my last post you have babatchi.dont take notice of the name bandai has given it. they take a japanese tama character and cant be bothered to translate the name properly.I tell you bandia america doesnt make much of an effort with a product I mean

look at tama town most of is says coming soon!

ohhh ohhhh i have a transparent yellow tamagotchi.it is a girl.she is a teenager.

shes a bunny.'

she is too cute...

she has a ticket to the us

she cannot use it yet

she must wait until she is a adult

i cannnot wait

her name is yello

i love her to death and could just

squezze the puddin out of her

seeeee is too kute

Status
Not open for further replies.