Growing Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkellyGotchi

Reaction score
I recently recieved a flame tamagotchi v4.5, and I have a few questions about the growth of my tamagochi.

1. How do you unlock more minigames?

2. How can I get an UraMametchi

3. What are the times a toddler tamagotchi sleeps and wakes up?

4. What counts as bad behavior, and what counts as good behavior?

Thanks!

1. How do you unlock more minigames?
When your tama is a toddler it will get one new game (Tug-of-war). When it becomes a teen it will unlock three (Apple, Shapes, and Manhole).

2. How can I get an UraMametchi
When you first start your tama it will evolve into any of the three families (there are actually four but one of them just comes from bad care, not skill points). After that it just depends on what family group you marry your tama to. (Example: Marry Ura Memetchi to Ura Kuchipatchi for a better chance to get someone from the Kuchi family). Here's a growth chart so you can see the families: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/129354-tamagotchi-v45-growth-charts-complete/

3. What are the times a toddler tamagotchi sleeps and wakes up?
I think they fall asleep at about 7:00p.m. and wake up at 7:00a.m. (I might be wrong though...)

4. What counts as bad behavior, and what counts as good behavior?
When it calls for you and doesn't need anything, that's bad and you'll need to give it a time out. If it's crying, you have to praise it. (I guess that counts as good behavior :p ).

I hope you've found this helpful! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back