Growth chart for mini?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafruits

Reaction score
Does someone have or know a growth chart for tamagotchi mini??? I have no idea when it's gonna change into!! I don't even know when it's gonna change!! Can someone help? :ph34r:

Yea I'm curious too. Any charts or lists that show all the characters. So far I've gotten Mimitchi, Ginjrotchi, and the one thats a duck head but a wavy-lined body.

The minis are out in the US.. but I've only seen em on ebay and in Target. I have two. The black one with flames and the light pink one with darker pink blobs around the screen. So cute... I love the newer tamas.. so much diff than the olders ones that came out when i was a kid.

Very very fast! I was surprised.. he hatched and immediately was the marutchi (i think is what its called.. or just a white blob). And then within a day or two it changes into an adult. Not much to do with him.. really really simple.. more so than the originals.. but still a cool toy.

i'd say it depends.. I hatched mine yesterday.. and its an adult today.. but the one before that.. took almost 2 days.. and if you need to pause it.. I'd go to the clock and get it to where you "SET" and just leave it.. that what I used to do with the old ones..

ANY Growth Charts people? :gozarutchi:

i'll reply even tho i haven't the slightest wat ur talking about. but i wonder, on the topic of growth charts, does anyone know where i can get 1 4 the V2s? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back