Growth Chart for V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vernon, this is 977e. When u said 2 some 1 don't say bad words because there r kids playing on here, does that mean u r an adult? 'Cause i'm just 10 1/2 years old in the 5th grade! Is this site for adults?!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: ;) :D

I'm only 12.

Well, for me, this site is for every one who has Tamagotchis and ones who are planning to have one.

What determines which child your baby grows into? Also, what determines what teen from toddler?

Thanks,

Lyra

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Vernon, How did you make this chart? Did you do it by yourself, did you get help from friends, or did you COPY?

What determines which child your baby grows into? Also, what determines what teen from toddler?
Thanks,

Lyra

:)
The baby can grow any of the Toddlers (May depend on your parent/s).

The Toddler can grow any of the Teens. (May depend on your parent/s)

The Teens can grow to a different Family.

Ex. You got a Ura Young Mametchi, and it's on the Ura Mame Family, if you raise its spiritual skill point really high, there's a possibility that it will turn into a Ura Kuchipatchi.

Hope I answered your question... :) :p :p

Vernon, How did you make this chart? Did you do it by yourself, did you get help from friends, or did you COPY?
I didn't copy, :p ....

Well, :) I don't have anyone who's interested on Tamagotchi near our street to help me with this chart. :)

I did it by myself. :p

This are links for the Growth Charts:
Growth Chart - Female

Growth Chart - Male

Hope you'll understand this, if you have any question just reply here.

Thank You.

HAVE FUN AND PLAY NICE WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!!! :(   :(   :(
this is not a real gwoth chart! i got shitekitchi from urayoungmarotchi. v4.5 has not as many specific characters as v4.

Last edited by a moderator:
This are links for the Growth Charts:
Growth Chart - Female

Growth Chart - Male

Hope you'll understand this, if you have any question just reply here.

Thank You.

HAVE FUN AND PLAY NICE WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!!! :blink: :p :huh:
i think i have some advice to help make your charts a bit more accurate. I got crakertchi as a teen but as an adult he changed into yasaguretchi.

As I said, Teens can turn into any of the adults....

It think you should have read more before you reply? ;)

The Teens can turn into any(UraMame, UraMeme, UraKuchi, and Other) family. (Sorry I forgot to post this sentence...)Yes, I know there's another growth chart, and I didn't copy, I also posted on one of those Growth Chart.

I made the Growth Chart clearer.
Actually this information is wrong ther are grouped teens which can only turn into the adults that are the same group.

As I said, Teens can turn into any of the adults....It think you should have read more before you reply? ^_^
well... not all of them. there are specific funny, gorgeous, and spiritual adults. And you should have done more research and added things to your chart.

Please understand that what I meant that if (Ex.) Ura Young Memetchi has many Gorgeous it may turn into an Ura Zukyutchi, Ura Violetchi, Shitekitchi, or Violetchi. ;)

Sorry if I didn't made the Growth Chart clearly.... :( :mellow:

this is not a real gwoth chart! i got shitekitchi from urayoungmarotchi. v4.5 has not as many specific characters as v4.
I GOT THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]YOU DID SO COPY!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

i HAVE FOUND A WEBSITE THAT HAS THE SAME GROWTH CHART JUST A BIT DIFFERENT AND I ASKED IF THEY NO WHAT TAMATALK WAS AND THEY SAID NO!!!! SO YOU MUST OF COPYED........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back