Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where I can find a tamagotchi growth chart that can tell me what certain tamagotchi may evolve into when they grow up to be an adult? For example if I have a young Mimitchi, what are all the possible adult tamagotchi it can evolve into. Thanks! :D

But, I don't have a young Mimitchi at the moment, I actually have the teenager with the fire on his head. If someone could find out what adults it can turn into that would mean a lot to me. Thanks again! :D

Well I do not know any accurate ones at the moment. There are plenty that have what types they are. The closest growth chart is a tamagotchifan.com. Click on tamagotchi then click on gen1 or gen2. That is the best I have got!

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know how to get butterflychi from the guy with the fire on his head? or how to get a chohimetchi from the same guy? thanks. :D

butterflytchi is the one that has wings and is dressed in a black sort of thing. also does anyone know how to get the child tamagotchi that has bumps on his head? his name is something like kingakomatchi or something. thanks again guys! :D

hi all so wazzzzzzzz up?? oh to get the OG (original gangsta) with the crown sort of dude all u do is u be nice to it and it will turn into that OG. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i guess that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whell then what tamagotchis do u guys have?? i gots the one with the duck head snake body. it is groovy! just kiddin. hah haha ah ah ah a hah mu ha ha ha ha i am a crazy person! (or am i even a person??? hmmmmm... that gets ya thinkin! OG OG OG original gangsta!!!)

smell ya'll later alligater!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back