Growth chart?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
I saw the character chart but I was wondering if someone could post or show me where a growth chart is please? I like seeing what each one turns into and stuff, thanks in advanced! :ph34r:

thanks so much! also I was wondering is there a page with when all the tama's get up and go to sleep? it's for V3 btw, thanks so much!

The growth chart is helpful and all to show me what my tama will look like, but where can I go to see what that tamagotchi is called? It's kind of hard to figure stuff out when the growth chart is in pictures and the sleep chart is with the names of the types of tamagotchi's :ph34r: .

The growth chart is helpful and all to show me what my tama will look like, but where can I go to see what that tamagotchi is called? It's kind of hard to figure stuff out when the growth chart is in pictures and the sleep chart is with the names of the types of tamagotchi's :) .
That's what the Character Chart is for. Here is a link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back