Growth Chart ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where a V4 growth chart is ? I need it A.S.A.P. !

-v4lover

P.S. SUPER BOWL TONIGHT ! LETS GO BEARS ! LETS GO !

There is no growth chart available for the V4 at this point;
Although there are a few projects currently running to make one :D

//Haze
Ok . Good .

-*v4lover*

P.S. Still........................SUPER BOWL TONIGHT ! LETS GO BEARS ! LETS GO !

There is no growth chart available for the V4 at this point;
Although there are a few projects currently running to make one :lol:

//Haze
ACTUALLY THERE IS AND I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u want da link jus ask

ACTUALLY THERE IS AND I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u want da link jus ask
You are probably one of the "projects currently running to make one" that haze mentioned.

Sorry if I sound doubtful - but how can you have made a complete/tested & true growth chart for all the characters on the V4 already?

That kind of thing normally takes months and months and months of work... and the V4 was only launched in December - in Spain...

Thanx guys . Expecially Mezzla_Rocks . :)

v4lover

there is NONE currently availible so maybe you can check tamagotchi.com first and they might have it...it is the same as the other ones just more species...it is kinda hard to get v4 species.

to get a v4 groth chart:typ in tamagotchi v4 slect tamazone v4 then it will be there! :rolleyes:

What do you mean by growth chart? Like, what every character turns into as they grow? I've seen one around somewhere but I can't remember where.

You are probably one of the "projects currently running to make one" that haze mentioned.
Sorry if I sound doubtful - but how can you have made a complete/tested & true growth chart for all the characters on the V4 already?

That kind of thing normally takes months and months and months of work... and the V4 was only launched in December - in Spain...
Umm No I never Said It Was Completed But I Have Made One I Still Need Some Info On Nikatchi Hawainotchi Hawaikotchi Ojotchi Obotchi and some adults

What do you mean by growth chart? Like, what every character turns into as they grow? I've seen one around somewhere but I can't remember where.
Yeah dat was my topic but i cant find it

It's okay now people . I found a Growth Chart at Tama Zone and my Tamagotchi already changed form !

v4lover

.........google tamagotchi v4 growth chart...jeez.......

For the person who said they had made one, I think it was mezzle-rocks or something, please post the link in this thread. Sorry, but I kinda find it hard to believe that you made one and won't believe you until I see it with my own two eyes. Sorry.

~Tama Mama<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back