GROWTH CHARTS PROVEN WRONG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queen_tama88

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My tamagotchi v3 has just turned into an adult today and it took on a shocking appearance. It turned into Billotchi! Once I saw what he turned into I suddenly thought, wait I'm on an odd generation NOT an even generation! So there you have it folks. Tamagotchis were not made to have certain characters on certain generations. But you may want to check a character chart to see what character you have!

I believe it... The characters depend on how you take care of them and also in your skill points... not in the type of tamagotchi you had before... Once I´ve got a urayoungmemetchi, and it became uramametchi

Yeah, characters depend on care...For example, ignoring any additional training and assuming the bond is 100% at the time of growing, if you got a Mamekatchi (I'm talking about the V5 for an example), then it SHOULD grow up info Mametchi. What if you overfeed it? You get Osumotchi. Underfeeding gives you Puchiputchi. Bad care in general gives you Gozarutchi. Care chooses the path. If you read ALL the lines in the chart, you would learn that. If you read Part 1 of the V5 growth charts, you don't get the whole story...

Latest posts

Back