Growth Pattern

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breeder

Reaction score
Here's where we can discuss what we think the growth pattern may be. I said that anyone should post their ideas in my v6 log but please don't. Anyway, lets get started.

Right now, I think that the tama may grow depending on how you treat it and on what instrument it has.

Post away! :)

Maybe a combination of that and the toy?

I'm still unsure if the parentage is a factor but... I'm trying to make my own log on that too =D

x

Sorry i know im off topic but i need help how do you raise skill points cuz ii want a mametchi the bunny one

mametchi is not a bunny, he looks no WAY like a bunny.

get certain characters and u should get him!

or get high bonding%.

here is my info on charecter growth: first my tama was a baby girl(named maria),i raised its skill points to 999 on orginal,rythem,and tone ,i got tamachi for a toddler, i got ringotchi for a teen, and sebitchi for an adult, sebitchi married mametchi, they had a baby girl , the baby girl got 999 on all skills, turned into a tamatchi, and she is now a igotchi. i think it does matter what ur tama v6 music star's parents are becuase the baby girl's mom had some similar charecters to the baby girl, such as tamachi, .

p.s. MAMETCHI LOOKS NNNNNNOOOOOOOTTTTTTHHHHIIINNNGGGG LIKE A BUNNY! respect him !i luv igotchi!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :hitodetchi: :mametchi: <_<

well my thoght is the stress cuz my kikitchi turned into a mametchi cuz of not wakeing up and 0 stress and my toddler groth is kutchitamatchi stress below and use the toy kuribotchi dont use the toy at all and hinotamachi is to i think stress 4 or 5 im not sure thats all i know

No the way you care for it is when the attention exclimatin mark comes up on how many times you get it befor it leaves or not :angry:

Latest posts

Back