Growth problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaguy123

Reaction score
Mt tama grows too slow. Is there any why to make it grow faster? Please reply soon

Mt tama grows too slow. Is there any why to make it grow faster? Please reply soon
There really isn't away to make your Tamagotchi grow and evolve faster. You can stop pausing your Tamagotchi, (if you are), that way it will take faster to grow than pausing it. :wub:

//Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one way to speed up growth, but it is dangerous, and could break your tamagotchi. You also can't enter shop codes or passwords- I will not be held responsible for broken tamagotchis though, lol- do it at your own risk!!! :wub:

Now, you know the effect, now, you need to know how to do it. Well, first things first, this process is called debugging. I've told you the down side to debugging, but there are some good things too!

~ You can speed up the growth process!

~ You can choose your characters!

I found a link with good information on debugging- click here to see it!

~R-M~ :wub:

Don't pause it too much, OR, as Rey Mysterio said, you could debug it. However, when the batteries run out (they get charged when you debug yay!) your Tama will be gone forever so I don't recommend trying it.

There is a way for your tamagotchi to grow faster you could change the date everyday so that it could grow a little faster.

instead of pauseing your tamagotchi you can resat the time to make it sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back