Growths of my tamagotchis part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamayuki!

Reaction score
Just a minute I'll send the photos (I don't know how to send more than one photo at the same time) 😅

I used to find it very difficult to catch mimitchi and some other tamagotchis. but I learned some infallible tricks to get each tamagotchi, do you want me to teach you? 🤩

step by step to get mimitchi
1. don't fatten your tamagotchi too much, I advise you to keep his weight between 20 and 10
2. do not ignore at all, this is a very serious mistake
3. Don't just bathe him when he poops, bathe him often.
4. VERY IMPORTANT step don't wait for your tamagotchi to beep, play with it and feed it frequently
5. don't give him too much cake, I advise you to give him as little cake as possible
6. never let your tamagotchi sleep with poop, this error greatly influences the evolutions
7. Don't let your tamagotchi be sick for too long, and when he gets sick, give him one vaccine at a time
8. unfortunately discipline is a very important step
9. do not error in care, take care of him perfectly, using all these tips is infallible, you can be sure that he will become mimitchi
(Sorry for the late reply, I was busy)

Last edited:
Sorry if the translation was bad, I am from Japan, and I'm not very good at English, so I have to use the translator, which often translates everything wrong 😓 Google translator doesn't translate right 😓

Last edited:
If you see a weird sentence in one of my posts, don't judge me, google translator is trying to embarrass me in the worst possible way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry if the translation was bad, I am from Japan, and I'm not very good at English, so I have to use the translator, which often translates everything wrong 😓 Google translator doesn't translate right 😓
It's fine, I dont use a google translator, but I can understand it! 😄

step by step to get mimitchi
1. don't fatten your tamagotchi too much, I advise you to keep his weight between 20 and 10
2. do not ignore at all, this is a very serious mistake
3. Don't just bathe him when he poops, bathe him often.
4. VERY IMPORTANT step don't wait for your tamagotchi to beep, play with it and feed it frequently
5. don't give him too much cake, I advise you to give him as little cake as possible
6. never let your tamagotchi sleep with poop, this error greatly influences the evolutions
7. Don't let your tamagotchi be sick for too long, and when he gets sick, give him one vaccine at a time
8. unfortunately discipline is a very important step
9. do not error in care, take care of him perfectly, using all these tips is infallible, you can be sure that he will become mimitchi
(Sorry for the late reply, I was busy)
Thank youu ! I can get mimitchi if I want to now 🤩

Latest posts

Back