Grr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreLayla

Reaction score
So I got banned from another forum for 2 days, right?

Guess what?! It's been basically 4 DAYS!

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to leave sites you're addicted to?!

Start a new account? Don't get banned in the first place?

Technically, they banned the account you were on, so I guess you could always start a new one.

I remember my account on Club Penguin (xDDDD) got hacked by freaking everybody. There were even on videos on YouTube of people doing stupid stuff on my account man. Moral of the story? They got my account banned forever so I made a new one.

If for some reason you can't make a new account, then I don't know what to tell you.

^ o____o Wooooooow. You were famous. XD

Anyway, what she said. There's not too much advice you can give if you got banned.

1. You can read their site rules and make sure that you will follow them to avoid being banned.

2. You can block that website until you're already used.

So I got banned from another forum for 2 days, right?Guess what?! It's been basically 4 DAYS!

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to leave sites you're addicted to?!
1. You don't say why you were banned - that might have some bearing on why you are still banned....

Only you know the reason and if it is private then there is no need to share it - but if it seems to you like the right thing to do, you could send a (polite) email to the admin of the site you are banned from to ask why your ban is still in effect after 4 days?

2. Leaving sites you're addicted to?

Easy. Log out of the site and don't log back in.

Exercise some self control :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back