Grr

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie101448

Reaction score
Hi! My new v3 (I bought it augest 12). K so one night I was laying in my room trying to go to sleep when I hear this Beep beep beep beep sound. I went over to my tama and it making the nosie! :D :D Anyone know what it was?

Its like your tama's "heart".

It just may be heared if you put it besides your ear.

If it has no screen or a big X on the screen, you HAVE o change the battery or just restet it and then press download.

If you want it to stop you can turn the sound off- A and C at the same time.

If your Tamagotchi beeps without a reason, go to the praise and discipline icon...and hit "Timeout".

He is beeping to get your attention if your wondering why you are giving him a timeout for.

Go here in the Tamagotchi FAQ to see all the things you need to do for discipline and praising.

In case you didnt know...everytime you do this it raises a part of your Training meter! :D

Tamagotchi FAQ

:D Itachgi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchis always make a quiet beeping sound - you notice it more at night because it background noise is less then. The sound is just the Tamagotchi moving - you will notice that whenever the sound happens, the Tamagotchi's position changes slightly.

StarTama :lol:

N offence but I know all that stuff. And A+c doesnt work. And Ive tryed to reset it many times but it doesnt work. The noise is coming from the motherboard. When my tama is sleeping it still makes the nocie. Does anyone know whats wrong with the motherboard?

N offence but I know all that stuff. And A+c doesnt work. And Ive tryed to reset it many times but it doesnt work. The noise is coming from the motherboard. When my tama is sleeping it still makes the nocie. Does anyone know whats wrong with the motherboard?
Nothing is wrong with it. It's supposed to make that noise. The people above you gave you the correct information, so appearently you didn't already know this.

You can't do anything to make the noise stop. Try putting something over your tama, or keeping it farther away from you at night. The noise is the clock keeping time.

It happens to everyone, sometimes turning off the sound makes the soft beep quiet.

Don't worry! As people have been saying, sleep further away from your Tamagotchi.

mine beeped to... i was peaved cus i could hear it while i did homework lol

Tamagotchis always make a quiet beeping sound - you notice it more at night because it background noise is less then. The sound is just the Tamagotchi moving - you will notice that whenever the sound happens, the Tamagotchi's position changes slightly.StarTama :D
wow holy crap i read your post and so i put my eaer closer to my tama and heard the little beepy sound THATS SO COOL thx startama :D :D :D

wow holy crap i read your post and so i put my eaer closer to my tama and heard the little beepy sound THATS SO COOL thx startama :D :D :D
K. 1. Nevermind no one can help me:rolleyes:

2. I dint see any topics on this so If you can not kindly pt the words dont post them at all. I was well heading on my wway to tamamum. Thank you and have a nice life peoples :)

Katie101448

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back