GRRRRR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Whenever I've just gotten my Tamagotchi happy (all of the hearts filled up) I get mail. I open it and there's either a snake, or poop. Then my tama gets unhappy so I have to make it happy ALL over again! It's really starting to get annoying! Does this happen to anyone elses V4? :huh:

yes it happens to mine all the time, well not really anymore since its been on pause for a week and a half lol

I just think the v4 has too much. I don't really get the point of the jobs. I don't enjoy the mail. The games kinda bite. I've had mine on pause for about a week now as well. I'm just to busy to deal with it. I deffinently prefer the v3.

wow that must be frustrating...... well,just keep it one heart unhappy.

ps:do you know we to buy them?but dont say ebay or nothin like that,i think wallmart?

I just think the v4 has too much. I don't really get the point of the jobs. I don't enjoy the mail. The games kinda bite. I've had mine on pause for about a week now as well. I'm just to busy to deal with it. I deffinently prefer the v3.
so,wat your sayn i shoudent buy it?(but im not sain this mad im sain it like should i ?)

I like the jobs because it seems like an easy way to get money. What I don't like is how you can't do anything while your tamagotchi in in tamatown. Also, it seems like when I am gone and forget to put mine on pause, when I come back I have mail and I have like 3 stars in everything. But, when I am taking like really good care of it I get 1 star for everything. :D

omg i h8 it wen that happenz... and i also h8 it when u buy a chest or sumthin, hoping there will b points inside, and then it turns ur tama into an oldtimer or back into a baby :rolleyes: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back