GRRRRRRR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<_< Okay well I will tell u the story...A week after I got my v2, the screen just went blank. I got really worried. I tryed to reset it with a stick but no, no responce. Then when I got home, I put the tab in and YAH! It worked. But then, 10 minutes later, again. So I tryed just leaving the tab in and, well, yes, my plain worked.

BUT NOW, ITS STUFFED

Okay well my tama named Cloud was playing jump and when it jump, it kinda froze. Then the little arrow went to the bottom of the screen. Then it just keeped on changing places.

Then, it went back to normal. I got my points, every thinbg was fine. BUT, the screen just went blank.

So I reset it. All this stuff just appered on the screen so I reset it again. BUt then, when I pushed download, there was, an egg! OMG, My little cloud was gone! All my items, gone. I was sad.

Then the egg hatched and It went to name. But, the first 2 letters were like in JAPANESE or something.

But, as I flicked though, the letters went back to english thank god. But then I dicied to name it japanese as a joke so its name is Jen, but the first 2 letters are in a different launguge. The working fine.

BUT AGAIN, I played jump and it froze. In goes the tab. Then it does that battery thing even though I have had it for about 4 weeks.

I WISH MY V2 WAS LIKE EVERYONE ELSES BUT, NO. I HAD 2 GET THE CHEEPO ONE. AND NO, IT IS NOT A FAKE!!!!
mate im so sorry i would be so annoyed if that happened to me

if you got a place that can fix mobile phones, it might b a good idea to take it to there

I would have kept the recipt. And as soon as I bought it, open it outside the store so they won't think i'm stealing. Then check if it's fake of not. If it is,I would run back into the store and ask for my money back.

I have a simple solution but it's not guaranteed to work so I hope this helps. I had a pocket neopet that was acting weird with strange beeps and sounds... The solution to stop this is to simply change the battery. This could work with your tamagotchi but you'll lose your pet and have to start from the beginning. Good Luck and if this doesn't work it's best to contact bandai directly as Ratstar said.

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first got my V2 the screen went blank i tried everything but then mum said will take it back to the shops and swap it but when we got there they said they will give me my money back . About 2 weeks later my dad and I WERE IN mYES and i saw a V2 blue one so i got it so realived

Frlom Ruby :angry: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back