GRRRRRRRR! >:-(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate hackers.... >_< They cause so much trouble just within a little while. :huh: I never got hacked, but I know that it's really bad if someone gets hacked. :wacko: My passwrd is pretty hard, so I don't think anyone will hack into my account. :p

I thought that happened to me once. When the chat room was strill open, every time I wanted to get in, it said that there was already a person in the room with the name sofie! But then I PMed the Admin, and he/she said that the site still knows that you are logged in. So all I had to do was log out, and in the room, log in. It solved my problem. But still I think that there is someone who keeps hacking into my account... cuz this one time I was playing a game and then, I got a high scare, but like a secong later, it said a different score, higher than mine, and it wasn't the way the scores are counted. I am going to change my password, and it will be the hardest thing in the universe!!!!!!! *laughs like a maniake (sp?)*

LaraBrox, u do realize that u put PMS, dont u? u do know what that means, dont U? im just saying...

ive never gotten hacked b4, but i just joined so no real problem.

I have one thing to say.

That was a pretty lame hacker XD They could have done worse, you should feel lucky :rolleyes:

[SIZE=22pt] Whoa whoa. LaraBrox, please calm down, even though I think you did calm down '~' I don't think this topic is a good idea...and maybe in your signature you shouldn't put 'I hate whoever, etc.' You can't steal from a robber for revenge. It will provoke the hacker more...and that's bad =o You and a few other moderators, and the Admin themself will probably get to the bottom. I looked through a couple of posts of yours, and I found the hacker didn't do any bad posts. I don't think they did any posts at all [/SIZE] :eek: ! Maybe it could've been someone that you share a computer at home with...? Good luck on getting to the bottom of a horrible hacking! :D

:chohimetchi: tamagirl777

Lol!, yeah... I guess I should take that thing outta my siggy now ;)

The only people I live with, are my dad and my nan :eek:

My dad wouldn't of done it, and my nan has never used a computer! :chohimetchi:

-LaraBrox :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back