Gudetama Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I wanted to ignore this one, as cute as it is, because I'm not a Sanrio fanatic (though I do find Gudetama adorable) and I don't consider Nano to be worth much, but if it's really going to be more involved than Nano that I might just consider getting one...

I just bought one! It's just the Tamagotchi because at the time I didn't see any with the case. Since then I have found the one with the case and might still order it.

I read that you have to save Gudetama from being eaten. 😱 You have to shoo away chopsticks. That sounds incredibly intense. Does this actually happen?

Ahh the orange shell design with the little face on it - it's adorable! Gudetama is great, I think I need this Tamagotchi in my life now. :lol: It's a bit of a shame that I didn't notice this thread sooner.

At least they're still easy enough to find!

now if I could only get my friend to finish translating the manual.... >>

Yep. Different forms of Gudetama. Basically it's just different animations dependent on how much care you give him. I know there are secret characters too, but I have no idea how to get them.

Nah, they're both the same as far as I know. Just choose your favorite shell!

I found a set on Ebay a fwe months back for like $15 that had the little tama and the shell case included. There are still tons of deals to be found :) It's worth it because they are so cute! I used mine as a charm on my Mix lol.

I've had a Gudetama in my eBay cart for 3 days and am trying to make up my mind on it.

Here are some basic instructions I found: https://www.vpets.org/guides/tamagotchi-gudetama-nano-guide

What's everyone's opinion Gudetama it so far?
It's very cute and I am happy I added it to my collection. The little animations are adorable and it's a little more involved than the recent mini that was released here. I also think it's kind of funny having to chase too the chopsticks or your buddy will get eaten. IMO I'd buy it ;)

I've also added a Gudetama to my collection in January. I got the solid yellow shell with the face on it, and no cover. I bought a Gudetama coin purse for it instead. I got it for only $12.00 (USD). So happy to have it, and super cute!!!

I got mine in Japan (literally the ONLY tamagotchi they had available in the Venus Fort Kiddyland- go figure!). It's cute.

I'd say it's worth it for the unique animations and overall adorableness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back