guess how i got my webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_fan180

Reaction score
well, my church had an event at pump it up, and they did a raffle, and i was one of the three people picked! i have a collie.

anyone like to say how they got their webkinz?

i went to the store and boght my first one................ but my newest is a monkey out of the trading cards

i have 50 so i can't say them all but i got my ally cat first

my buddy ellie: ^_^

My first and second webkinz I just got at the store,

yah,well,I did get my third at a store too,but that webkinz was on the bottom of the self,

the only husky,and had messy fur.It looked sorta upset ;) ,so I

bought the husky and I love her!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I went to the store one day to get Webkinz. I was just about to buy an ally cat. But the I noticed the collie. She looked a little shy and a little sad. I put the ally cat down and picked the Collie up. That's when I knew we'd be great friends. And we are! :huh:

my first webkinz is the gold and white cat(which does not have a magic W). how i got it: i went shopping with my mom. i saw a gift store that i wanted to go in. i went into it. i saw the webkinz the store had in stock. i decided to buy my first one: the gold and white cat. and thats how i got my first webkinz.

i posted before about my ally cat but the story is that i went to wood pharmacy in pelham and saw it and fell in love

My first webkinz I got was a pink poodle. My friend and I went to the mall to see a movie and then we went to limited too and she bought me my webkinz as a birthday present. My second one my mom and dad got me for Christmas from hallmark. I only have 2 webkinz at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back