Guess what I saw?! }:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE GOTTA WASTE OUR MONEY!!! TO BUY OUR LITTE BROTHERS AND SISTERS THEESE LITTE PIECES OF PLASTIC!!!! YOU TAKE IT OUT OF THE BOX FOR THEM BUT OF COURSE ITS SO HARD TO OPEN!!! THEN YOU GOTTA GET A BIG OLD CHAINSAW AND SAW IT OPEN!!! AND THEN OF COURSE WHEN THEY START PLAYIN WITH IT IT START FALLIN APART!!!! YOU KNOW WHY!!??? BECAUSE ITS A DUMB LITTLE PIECE OF PLASIC!!!!!!!!!THEN YOU TRY TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER AND IT WONT COME TOGETHER!!!!! THEN YOU GET SO ANGRY THAT YOU SMACK IT WITH A BIG OLD HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!
if you hate tamas so much, why are you here?

its like that video of the people exploding the tama,

people are so cruel....

*gasp* OH NOEZ!!eleven!1
...They're toys. Plastic and pixels. They also belong to the person who bought it. They can do what they want. Yes, it's a waste of money, but it's not like they're sticking a cat or dog in the freezer/cooker. They're doing it to a toy. Nothing more.

It's like how kids tear Barbie's head off. The doll doesn't feel anything or know what's going on. Nor do tamagotchis.
sweet kandi, do you even like tamas?

in the other topic, with those kids exploding that tama, you

just acted like you didnt care :furawatchi:

urgh im just confused, sorry ok? but its mean

hey.. why is there another thread about this same topic? i know u guys are sad and raging over this, but it's just a toy. come on, if they're rich, then don't bother what they do with their money...

Folks, let's all stay calm and not start wars, ok? We all have different opinions, let's just try to accept that without getting personal. :furawatchi:

Jesus... You know, a lot of people actually are being PAID to destroy things and catch it on tape. I saw one guy who was paid a thousand dollars to buy an Xbox 360 the day of launch, then destroy it. They bought it, brought it outside the store, and proceeded to destroy it in front of everyone that was waiting to get their own.

The fun thing is, no one cares, because it's FUNNY. This guy spends $400+ on a system, then annihilates it minutes later. Then thing is, he profitted over $500.

There are some weird people out there, that will destroy something just for the controversy. They laugh when they put it on, like, YouTube, then watch all the idiots pile in to whine about what they did. While others, and the author, are laughing their butts off because, to them, you all's reaction to a 'Tama Destroyer' is hilarious.

In fact, I'm laughing my butt off at some of these reactions. You act like a Tama is a living, breathing thing. It's a toy, made of plastic and pixels, not a living thing.

Now, how about you all, instead of getting more and more people to laugh at you all, just stop whining and take it in stride? It was their decision to do it, and they shared it to see the reactions.

God, I'd hate to see how many of you kids have a heart attack or something when you see a REAL tragedy...

Jesus... You know, a lot of people actually are being PAID to destroy things and catch it on tape. I saw one guy who was paid a thousand dollars to buy an Xbox 360 the day of launch, then destroy it. They bought it, brought it outside the store, and proceeded to destroy it in front of everyone that was waiting to get their own.
The fun thing is, no one cares, because it's FUNNY. This guy spends $400+ on a system, then annihilates it minutes later. Then thing is, he profitted over $500.

There are some weird people out there, that will destroy something just for the controversy. They laugh when they put it on, like, YouTube, then watch all the idiots pile in to whine about what they did. While others, and the author, are laughing their butts off because, to them, you all's reaction to a 'Tama Destroyer' is hilarious.

In fact, I'm laughing my butt off at some of these reactions. You act like a Tama is a living, breathing thing. It's a toy, made of plastic and pixels, not a living thing.

Now, how about you all, instead of getting more and more people to laugh at you all, just stop whining and take it in stride? It was their decision to do it, and they shared it to see the reactions.

God, I'd hate to see how many of you kids have a heart attack or something when you see a REAL tragedy...
Heh I know, If I was offered 1000 Bucks to destroy a XBox360 Id so do it, But I am wandering, If ya dont like what ya see why dont ya stop watching it? mk?

*gasp* OH NOEZ!!eleven!1
...They're toys. Plastic and pixels. They also belong to the person who bought it. They can do what they want. Yes, it's a waste of money, but it's not like they're sticking a cat or dog in the freezer/cooker. They're doing it to a toy. Nothing more.

It's like how kids tear Barbie's head off. The doll doesn't feel anything or know what's going on. Nor do tamagotchis.
I really disagree because to me,tamagotchis arent just video games.I treat them like i treat anything else i care about.Their really special to me. :furawatchi:

(no offence.anyone who agrees with me PM me and we can be friends)

Well this is starting to get into a flame war so please don't argue, cause...I do not want to be involved.

I do not mean to be rude though. I just to not want to be a part of it. I hope you understand.

Tsk tsk tsk.

*gasps like SK* OMGZ! NO NONONOONN!

Look, I know alot of you here love tamagotchis like the are real. And thats fine.

But seriously, you have to calm down. It's their money they are just wasting it, but thats their problem.

If people wanna destroy it, let them.

*gasp* OH NOEZ!!eleven!1

Hey!

I did that to my barbie.

It was an old one, the ones that looked like evil chinese barbies.

And I fed it to my dog, then, put it in to a plastic bowl, and put it on the freezer.

It's still frozen. XP

But even, its just a toy!!

Its not they are freezing YOU.

As Yaecia said, if it was a REAL tragedy it will be O.K.

But is just a plastic toy that costs less than a real operation. :)

Well that was stupid. Those people are probably just doing it for fun. Freezing it is horrible. Maybe it might be a fake tamagotchi. That would be a relief. Only the people who actually did it would know if it is fake or not.

I saw a "torchering your tamagotchi" thing on newgrounds. not pretty. that's one of things i don't like about dat site.... <_______<

Yes :) , Newgrounds has inappropriate things such as rude humor. Also, including the Tamagotchi Torture , "Torture to humans who love tamagotchis'". Newgrounds should be put down to the ground since they have a tractor for the site banner.

//TP

Yes :) , Newgrounds has inappropriate things such as rude humor. Also, including the Tamagotchi Torture , "Torture to humans who love tamagotchis'". Newgrounds should be put down to the ground since they have a tractor for the site banner.
//TP
only a few number of things on there are funny. IMO like "charly the unicorn". that one was really funny XD

Stop, kiddies, least you get laughed as some more for the...

INTERWEBS DRAMA!!!!

Seriously, by now, you kids are insulting sites, saying some people should be 'so-and-so'd, etc. Do the sane people a favor, and stop. Some of you are turning this once innocent thread into a conversation on which sites are stupid and why.

Please, someone, STOP the flame war.

I have seen a video on youtube were they were [SIZE=26pt]BURNING!!!!!![/SIZE] there tamaotchi's it was soooo depressing.
EXACTLY so did i, people are EEVILLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back