Guess what I'm thinking of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Memetchi

Reaction score
Alright! Give a description of what you are thinking about. Then the next person will try and guess it.

Please make it a bit obvious... and somthing kinda popular. Not somthing not many people know about...

I'll start...

What's 7 feet tall, has a green belly, is fully purple, and his name is B_ _ _ _ _.

:D Rain! :D (the answer to the very first question was Barney...) what is yellow, is a tama, and has a purple hat, with holes for the ears?

Pounds? *Shrug* I dunno

My fave band, their lead singer and bassist are brothers, the lead guitarist has amazing thighs(HA), kinda obvious if you have ever talked to or seen me. :p

My chemical romance (my favorite too ^.^)

They're a type of seal, the babies are fluffy, they get hunted for fur (T.T), they live in the Arctic and I love them!

I am not sure, so I will take a guess... water?

Something that moves and uh... it causes pollution.... and... it goes on the road. It begins with the letter C

moves... causes pollution... road.... *gasp!* cars x]]]]]]]

turn it up! it's ____ _______ __ _________, your comin home with me tonight,

kickin it up,

shakin me up,

turn it up!

alrrrriiiight,

it's ____ _______ __ _______,

*fill in the blanks :3*

no idea. :furawatchi: What tamagotchi is shy, wears something red over his head, and originally started from v1?

its so obvious. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back