Guess what my Tama turned into!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I moved your topic- toxicskippy. Don't worry, when your topic is reported, it usually means it means to be moved. Some cases, topics are inappropriate and a TamaGuide has to deal with it properly. :D

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
o good i thought i was gunna get suspended because on neopets thats whats happens and it has happend to me before 3 times on neopets hehe

You are very fortunate :mametchi: Many people don't get Mametchis by snapping their fingers..therefore, you are a loyal tamagotchi owner ;)

//Tama*Lover

i got it on a V3 and the weired part is i like didn't take REAL good care of it but good:) still i have gotton the bunnie one and the sorta acculy this on! <_<

I've got mimitchi 2ce, but never mametchi. That's what I'm trying to get now on my V3. I think I'm on the right track because Flip is a young mametchi. Good job with urs!

///Matchy <_<

Cool! :huh: Now you can try to get Tensaitchi! :) The ultra smart version of a Mametchi oldie (that's what I call it).

A Oldie of Mametchi of what some people call it, also a secret character.

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back