Guess What TAMA AT 80!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how can kyliesMum's live to 131 today? huh huh huh? :mametchi: :( :p ... tell me THAT! they dont live to 99... they live OLDER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay you know what guys....unless any of you are Japanese, I don't think we could understand what these Japanese Bandai makers did and how they programmed the thing. Or at least, I don't attempt to understand the Japanese mind. Maybe you guys do, but I don't. So, I think that it could be possible or could not be possible for the Tamagotchi to live over 99...That's the cool thing about tamagotchi's though! There are so many mysteries :mametchi: :(

Okay you know what guys....unless any of you are Japanese, I don't think we could understand what these Japanese Bandai makers did and how they programmed the thing. Or at least, I don't attempt to understand the Japanese mind. Maybe you guys do, but I don't. So, I think that it could be possible or could not be possible for the Tamagotchi to live over 99...That's the cool thing about tamagotchi's though! There are so many mysteries :blink: :D
it is possible! Just look ay kyliesmum's Tamagotchi AARON! plus I am going to prove that a tama can be over 99! Plus look at my Blog for more info and maybe you can try too! go to: www.blogagotchi.com/tamagotchistuff !!!!!!!!1

I believe her, everybody it is true it can really get to that age, also it isn't a fake. I know somebody's that happend to and it is so true. You can get you'r tama that old by keep rejecting the matchmaker and when you'r tama turns 16 it will become an oldtimer.

~ss94

it is possible! Just look ay kyliesmum's Tamagotchi AARON! plus I am going to prove that a tama can be over 99! Plus look at my Blog for more info and maybe you can try too! go to: www.blogagotchi.com/tamagotchistuff !!!!!!!!1
whoops! sorry Go to My OTQ log for the info.

I believe her, everybody it is true it can really get to that age, also it isn't a fake. I know somebody's that happend to and it is so true. You can get you'r tama that old by keep rejecting the matchmaker and when you'r tama turns 16 it will become an oldtimer.

~ss94
Actually, on a V3 it turns into an oldie at 10 Years. Or at least that is what happened to my friend, Killer829.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back