guess what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
omg today the my friend way flirtingwith the guy i like so i got pi**ed off at her and than the guy i like noticed i was pi**ed about it so he started flirting back and stuff so now i'm thinkin about askin him out but like what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!1

Do you know this guy well enough to ask him, or do you want to do it because of your friend that's flirting with him?

Anyways, if you really do like this guy, the worst thing he can say is no. But you could be risking your friendship; are you ready for that?

He's not worth it. Let this one go,and feel happy for your friend. Then,the next guy that you like,make sure you get him first.

emmy emmy emmy when willu ever lern.you need A ALL GIRLS SCOOL.

thanx hav a good day evy woo was jess fliting with him. :rolleyes: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

Well, it would make your friend mad.

How much do you like your friend? Was she your first friend? Or is she too immature? I personally think that your friend can't stop you. But, don't be so sure about him saying 'Yes'. He may have flirted with you just to make you happier.

Good Luck :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back