Guess what...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marumimitchi32

Reaction score
I'm the one to bring tamas into the school world, I brought the first one then my friend got one and everyone else started to get them but we have to be extra safe (the teachers don't like them )

I didn't mean to post it in Comments and Rumors I thought I was in What's on your mind could a guide move this? :wub: I really didn't mean to

how do i put my tama in the school world ??? pm me
You don't put your Tamas in the school world.

He/She is talking about him bringing them to school.

The everyone else got one. Well, it's nice to see your friends are getting

Tamagotchis. My 4th Grade Teacher allowed them. I'm not so sure about

this year in 5th grade though. o_o

Yes, you're like my friend who showed me them and I sorta fell in love and got TamaLove sickness and began getting more and more. We have to becareful around teachers too. I just don't use them in class. I like to get my straight A's ^.^

I'm the one to bring tamas into the school world, I brought the first one then my friend got one and everyone else started to get them but we have to be extra safe (the teachers don't like them )
I didn't mean to post it in Comments and Rumors I thought I was in What's on your mind could a guide move this? :furawatchi: I really didn't mean to
It was the same with me in my school. :(

*tama star*

I got my tamagotchi first and brought it in for my friends to see and they all saw them and bought them, and everyone else did.

Yep, I remember the days back then... I was the first, then I showed my friend, then she got one, then she showed her other friends, and so on. But our tamagotchis are like "banned" from school now. :huh: I just sneak them :huh:

i was the first to have a v3 in my school:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pPPPPP

Yes, you're like my friend who showed me them and I sorta fell in love and got TamaLove sickness and began getting more and more. We have to becareful around teachers too. I just don't use them in class. I like to get my straight A's ^.^
I have to be careful to people got there tamas conviscated of them for fiddeling with them in class, luckily I never got caught :angry: :wacko: :angry: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back