Guests on Tamagotchi Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry.They're just being stuck-up.

Do you have a Music Star?
not really. they ask if you want to be friends a million times and i just honestly say No and if they persist i give angry faces. i'm not being stuck up, its just that tamatown only lets you have a limited amount of friends and the more you add the more old ones will go away

have you guys ever met the guest CE1329? They're in music city all the time... I'm not fond of a lot of the guests that bother me...and I must admit CE1329 would GET ON MY LAST NERVE....but they remembered my ID and we just started chasing each other all the time and we became friends haha...

CE1329 = MY FAVORITE GUEST :lol:

**EDIT**

CE1329 is no longer my favorite guest...I just learned that they hacked TS9520..therefore my thoughts about him changed :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
have you guys ever met the guest CE1329? They're in music city all the time... I'm not fond of a lot of the guests that bother me...and I must admit CE1329 would GET ON MY LAST NERVE....but they remembered my ID and we just started chasing each other all the time and we became friends haha...
CE1329 = MY FAVORITE GUEST :huh:
BUT CE1329 was the one who hacked TS9520! see for yourself click here

i SO agree! i just like to be mean to them and make them cry and get angry...and when they do i make smiley faces...when they make smilys back, I just give them a question mark and an "X" and they run away crying! haha
I really agree! I dont like guest they just follow me b'cause Im a Special Character or a costume or a Nazotchi. I just follow that rules. Hahahaha

[SIZE=21pt]Vote For me! Im SM4329![/SIZE]

I really agree! I dont like guest they just follow me b'cause Im a Special Character or a costume or a Nazotchi. I just follow that rules. Hahahaha

[SIZE=21pt]Vote For me! Im SM4329![/SIZE]
haha yeah exactly! the guest that just mind their business, i dont mind...but its the ones that follow you everywhere...and its creepy cause sometimes you click to go to your room to get away.....and THEY'RE THERE hahaha...and i also hate when you stand there and they go ontop of you and just stay there :)

I personally don't see what's wrong with guests. I think it's good that BanDai did at least make it possible for people without a Music Star to go on there. Although I am often wierded out by the fact that there are still SO many guests. I personally would have thought that every one on there would have had one by now. :huh:

I think it's really lame that people just discriminate them like that. Some of them just want to make friends!

WHY BANNED! :eek:   :eek:
I was banned from them because my Mum thinks I'm too old for them (I'm fifteen years old), she thinks they'll ruin my education, she thinks they'll cause me to get bullied at school (when I already do for other reasons!), etc. :angry:

It's very annoying, but she can only continue the ban for 3 more years. Then I'm eighteen, and I control my own life, NOT HER!! :lol:

BUT CE1329 was the one who hacked TS9520! see for yourself click here
How can you be sure that's true? I know someone said it, but how can you be sure?

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with u in a sense that we shouldn't go up to random guests and be mean to them...but some are SO persistent and just in the way...it sounds ridiculous i know :huh: and yeah i was wondering the same thing about CE1329...how COULD u be so sure if you can't really "talk" on music city? i mean tama-star_girl told me that they returned her piano though....idk i think i just need details to fully understand how the whole hacking thing worked out lol :angry: but since i was unsure i've been trying to avoid CE1329

i agree with u in a sense that we shouldn't go up to random guests and be mean to them...but some are SO persistent and just in the way...it sounds ridiculous i know :p and yeah i was wondering the same thing about CE1329...how COULD u be so sure if you can't really "talk" on music city? i mean tama-star_girl told me that they returned her piano though....idk i think i just need details to fully understand how the whole hacking thing worked out lol :lol: but since i was unsure i've been trying to avoid CE1329
Im not realy sure that CE1329 hacked TS9520 :eek: We cant thought that bad to people... If you are sure that CE1329 who hacked TS9520, give me a prove! :huh:

Note: I never met CE1329. even some said that he/she is on everyday :p

Im not realy sure that CE1329 hacked TS9520 :( We cant thought that bad to people... If you are sure that CE1329 who hacked TS9520, give me a prove! :(
Note: I never met CE1329. even some said that he/she is on everyday :D
I meant ce1329 every day! and they will NEVER leave you alone!

Is "that" why you thought CE1329 was a hacker? :mametchi:
Yeah I guess I just got carried away :) Now everybody hates me for it in tamachat everyone leaves when i come in and they otherwise ignore me :D

Ithink guests are a good idea because not everyone can afford a tamagotchi and the will still get to injoy the fun of music city, i personally think guests should be able to choose a chaercter when they log in, even if they dont have a tama.

Yeah I guess I just got carried away :furawatchi: Now everybody hates me for it in tamachat everyone leaves when i come in and they otherwise ignore me :(
well if people hate you for it then that isn't cool...I mean so what? you made a mistake...we all do :( i say dont sweat it, and they'll get over it :(

anyway i agree that guests are a good idea for those who dont have a tama...it just stinks that they have to wear those stupid red hats :p

OK. OK.

Is CE1329 the hacker? I've seen him a lot on Music City... normally every time I log in! He is normally very nice to me. And.. I normally have been sending him angry faces since I heard that he was the hacker. And I think the fact that he is on the charts when he's a guest is really weird. That would probably prove that he hacked the site.

But I wonder... how are people sure that CE1329 is really the hacker? Most of me believes it, because he's a guest, and 3rd in the charts. He's never logged in as anything but a guest, and never entered a contest, but he's in the charts! :mametchi: But the other side of me is telling me to stay skeptical, because I haven't seen definite proof that he's the hacker.

OK. OK.  

Is CE1329 the hacker? I've seen him a lot on Music City... normally every time I log in! He is normally very nice to me. And.. I normally have been sending him angry faces since I heard that he was the hacker. And I think the fact that he is on the charts when he's a guest is really weird. That would probably prove that he hacked the site.

But I wonder... how are people sure that CE1329 is really the hacker? Most of me believes it, because he's a guest, and 3rd in the charts. He's never logged in as anything but a guest, and never entered a contest, but he's in the charts! :mametchi: But the other side of me is telling me to stay skeptical, because I haven't seen definite proof that he's the hacker.
CE1329 is acting weird today :mametchi: she is saying no to everything i say ^_^

OK. OK.  

But I wonder... how are people sure that CE1329 is really the hacker? Most of me believes it, because he's a guest, and 3rd in the charts. He's never logged in as anything but a guest, and never entered a contest, but he's in the charts! ;) But the other side of me is telling me to stay skeptical, because I haven't seen definite proof that he's the hacker.
nah i dont think they're the hacker...just bc they're a guest doesnt mean they can't be on the charts believe it or not...the reason why u wont typically see a guest there is because they are beginners on the site...but being online as much as CE1329..they're bound to be up there especially seeing how social they are...CE1329 probably recruits a bunch of guests too in order to check out they're room and so on.

Latest posts

Back