Guide to getting tamas v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok... Since I've been noticing about a billion topics asking things like, How do I get a for the v4.

HOW TO GET A MAMETCHI ON THE V4

Care: really, really good care. Let his hearts drop to 0 on both, your chance on getting one is being shortened.

Snacks: Barely any ok? Too much will make your tama a Tarakotchi or something like that

Games: yes please! Keep it up and do it whenever your tama's happy goes down.

Gender: Male. Sorry female mametchi fans who picked girl tamas.

Points to collect: Art points.

Teacher to pick?: Mr. Turtle.

Games to play: Shape and maybe jumprope..?

Other: If you get a harutchi and then a young mametchi chances are you are doing well! Good job! Otherwise... Well.. Chances are you might have gone the wrong way o_O

HOW TO GET A MIMITCHI ON THE V4:

Care: really, really good care. Let her hearts drop to 0 on both, your chance on getting one is being shortened.

Snacks: Barely any ok? Too much will make your tama a Marotchi or Maidtchi.

Other: If you get a harutchi and then a young mimitchi chances are you are doing well! Good job! Otherwise... Well.. you might have gone the wrong way o_O Ouch. Try again!

OK Those are two from the mame family! Hope it helps!

Updating time!

HOW TO GET A TOGETCHI ON THE V4

Care: Average care.

Snacks: Snacks but not too many.

Games: yes games but not too many.

Points to collect: Art points for social points

Other: Get a toddler in the meme family. Then if it grows into a teen meme family boy, well, your there! I apolizgize if you get a Simasimatchi.. I never got a Togetchi but I think I'm going to get one in my 3rd gen boy..

Great guide :mellow: This will surely help members get the tamagotchi characters they desire to have ^_^

//Tama*Lover

I think I will try to update whenever I can! Look at the v4 growth chart for details https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 here.

HOW TO GET A GOZARUTCHI V4

Care: Average

Snacks: Lots and lots!

Games: Yes games but spoiling is a main thing to getting a Gozarutchi!

Points to collect: U deicide but art points are a easy way to em

Games to play: shape and jumprope thats what I did

Other: Get a toddler in any family and begin to do the trick. Then it will surely become a teen in that family but somehow become a univeral tama.

Generation: 2, 4, 6,8,10...

Since I got a PM from someone asking about how to get a KutchipatchI I guess I'll post it here..

Care: good but not as good as mametchi

Snacks: not lots but Some

Games: Yes games

Points to collect: flower

Teacher to pick?: Mrs. Flower

Games to play: Dance

Other: get the green toddler then a young Kutchipatchi that should mean your doing well!

Generation: 1,3,5,7,9.... Continue patern

Ok... Since I've been noticing about a billion topics asking things like, How do I get a for the v4. 
HOW TO GET A MAMETCHI ON THE V4

Care: really, really good care. Let his hearts drop to 0 on both, your chance on getting one is being shortened.

Snacks: Barely any ok? Too much will make your tama a Tarakotchi or something like that

Gender: Male. Sorry female mametchi fans who picked girl tamas.

Other: If you get a harutchi and then a young mametchi chances are you are doing well! Good job! Otherwise... Well.. Chances are you might have gone the wrong way o_O

HOW TO GET A MIMITCHI ON THE V4:

Care: really, really good care. Let her hearts drop to 0 on both, your chance on getting one is being shortened.

Snacks: Barely any ok? Too much will make your tama a Marotchi or Maidtchi.

Other: If you get a harutchi and then a young mimitchi chances are you are doing well! Good job! Otherwise... Well..  you might have gone the wrong way o_O Ouch. Try again!

OK Those are two from the mame family! Hope it helps!
Great job! ;) This chart is really helpful. The only thing I have problems with is Mametchi.

1. Now I am unsure about this, but it seems from personal experience and from the tamagotchi.com character chart, almost all characters including a Mametchi can be girl/boy. A few exceptions are the oldies and some others I can't remember. I once got a boy Mimitchi.

2. all growth charts for v4 plus personal experience show that you need the most intelligence points to get Mametchi. It may work for you getting arts points, but you might want to consider posting both because it may not work for everyone.

3. And, I believe shape is the only game that raises intelligence points. I believe jumprope raises arts/social points.

Other than that, you are definetly correct that if you get Marutchi and then Young Mametchi, you have a very good chance of getting Mametchi. Actually, after you get Young Mametchi, you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting Mametchi (excluding the universal characters). Then there are only either Mametchi, Zukyutchi and Androtchi as choices of being adults

and, the same information I have goes for getting Mimitchi

Hope this updated information helps. :p

*edited to include Zukyutchi in the post*

Last edited by a moderator:
Updating time!
HOW TO GET A TOGETCHI ON THE V4

Care: Average care.

Snacks: Snacks but not too many.

Games: yes games but not too many.

Points to collect: Art points for social points

Other: Get a toddler in the meme family. Then if it grows into a teen meme family boy, well, your there! I apolizgize if you get a Simasimatchi.. I never got a Togetchi but I think I'm going to get one in my 3rd gen boy..
I got togetchi by I play some games then I keep it asleep for days.

he turned out to be togetchi :p

be sure to have abit higher art points :D

I never went to school or work that way :D

Last edited by a moderator:
umm, how about leaftchi, violetchi, furwatchi??( do they have these in V4?)

HOW TO GET A GOZARUTCHI V4Care: Average

Snacks: Lots and lots!

Games: Yes games but spoiling is a main thing to getting a Gozarutchi!

Points to collect: U deicide but art points are a easy way to em

Games to play: shape and jumprope thats what I did

Other: Get a toddler in any family and begin to do the trick. Then it will surely become a teen in that family but somehow become a univeral tama.

Generation: 2, 4, 6,8,10...
I got this character in Generation 1... :wub: :huh:

oo yay I hope my tama has a boy I want either a kuchipatchi or mametchi....... My friend has a youg mametchi and I'm prettey sure that she had a harutchi.... so is the gunna get a mametchi?

Great job! :wub: This chart is really helpful. The only thing I have problems with is Mametchi. 1. Now I am unsure about this, but it seems from personal experience and from the tamagotchi.com character chart, almost all characters including a Mametchi can be girl/boy. A few exceptions are the oldies and some others I can't remember. I once got a boy Mimitchi.

2. all growth charts for v4 plus personal experience show that you need the most intelligence points to get Mametchi. It may work for you getting arts points, but you might want to consider posting both because it may not work for everyone.

3. And, I believe shape is the only game that raises intelligence points. I believe jumprope raises arts/social points.

Other than that, you are definetly correct that if you get Marutchi and then Young Mametchi, you have a very good chance of getting Mametchi. Actually, after you get Young Mametchi, you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting Mametchi (excluding the universal characters). Then there are only either Mametchi, Zukyutchi and Androtchi as choices of being adults

and, the same information I have goes for getting Mimitchi

Hope this updated information helps. :huh:

*edited to include Zukyutchi in the post*
Version 4 has been changed, so some characters have to be a specific gender in order to get them.

Everyone says that Jumping Rope and Mimic raise random stat points. Shape raises intelligence, Dance raises arts and Flag raises kindness (how can lifting up flags make you become kinder?).

On my V4, I had mimitchi 1st generation and now I have maidtchi. I took care of them about the same, but I got different skill points. First intelligence and then style. I think points really matter the most. Also, you said arts points. I think most people would call them intelligence. Some people call fashion points arts points. :)

///Matchy :huh:

I am on my 2nd generation, and i took average care of mine, and i still got a mimitchi :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back