Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHottie22

Reaction score
How can I become a guide??? Ive Pm'd the Admin and they pick other people when they obviously see my message.... i really want to become a guide and i am on tamatalk EVERY day almost!!!!!!!!!!! They just seem to skip over me!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Well, you've only joined a few days ago. You need to be very helpful, polite, etc. There's no need to ask, if you are worthy you'll be picked. You should have been on here a long time and maybe have a few more posts (without spamming of course).

~Mimitchilover

Well, there is actually a topic about this. Guide Topic :furawatchi:

You also havn't been a member for very long and have made less than ten posts. If you keep being a good person though, you just might become a guide!

Well, there is actually a topic about this. Guide Topic :furawatchi:
You also havn't been a member for very long and have made less than ten posts. If you keep being a good person though, you just might become a guide!
Thank God someone posted that...

I've been on TamaTalk everyday since June '05. :furawatchi:

Please pay attention to Pinned Topics. They are in Bold Print at the

top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I become a guide??? Ive Pm'd the Admin and they pick other people when they obviously see my message.... i really want to become a guide and i am on tamatalk EVERY day almost!!!!!!!!!!! They just seem to skip over me!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
you do??????????? :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

most people want to be guides. u cant ask to be one, admin picks them.

sry, stupid computer!

sry, stupid computer!!! GRR!

Its not necessarily the quantity of posts, its the quality. You can make 10 000 spam posts and you wont be a guide i assure you.. but if you make 500 really decent good posts then you have a much better chance.

//haze

Always pay attention to pinned topics, they are there for a reason..

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back