guiean pigs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz!

Reaction score
i do mine are sows aged 3 princessse and choclate. there so cute

i use to have 3 sequince sandy and patches but they passed away and i feel lonley without them.

nope but i want ne SOOOO BADLY!!!!!! OMG! i already have hamster and i love him, i really do,i just want a guinea pig so much cuz they are a lot smarter and the can run around the house, learn their name, they are bigger, non-noctornal(hamsters are noctornal) and they live MANY years longer. so yeah, any tips on how to convince m parents on leting me get one?

In 4th grade, I had two guinea pigs. I loved them dearly, but they are the culprits who made me develop my rodent allergy. I had one female and one male, Ginger and Snap respectively. My mom was also allergic to them, so eventually we had to give them away to our then-housekeeper. They were so cute though...except one time when Snap pooped on me while I was holding him. From then on I used a towel.

Guinea pigs are adorable. I've never owned one though. I wanted one for a while, but then I remembered how bad animals like that (hamsters, bunnies, mice) smell. So I never got one.

I prefer birds.

I have 6 guinea pigs,

Zoe,Jay+Fudge (Brown)

Emily (golden!)

Ash (smokey grey!)

Rocky (White,Brown, + black!)

I am probably going to get one for my birthday because I have wanted one for like a year. But I own a fish a dog and a horse so that would be four pets to take care of.

Over the past 5 years or so, I've had... ah, about 20 of them. At one stage we had 7, 5 females 2 males.

I don't have a guinea pig anymore. The last one I had died late last year :D We aren't going to be getting any more. They die too easily.

-Puma

We got a guinea pig named charloette, and about 2 months later she had 2 babies. We had to give one away, but we now have 2 guineas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back