Guilty Pleasures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say my guilty pleasure is online gaming, and buying expensive stuff. Currently buying a new to me vehicle.

whenever i find a new safe food i tend to eat it alot over the course of a few weeks. does that count? i'm not sure

still sports? Yes.

i've watched alot of films recently too. thats awesome, and it really helps me relax and calms me down esp. when im starting to have an anxiety attack

vessel by twenty one pilots lol

also, cream cheese. soooo bad for me but so good

Bit of an odd one, really. I absolutely love the smell of Imperial Leather soap. I can wash my hands with the stuff and end up accidentally covering my nose in because it smells so dang good. I don't know why I love the smell so much. I'm not a clean freak, and I don't obsess over smells and get creepy about it, I just absolutely love the smell of Imperial Leather. Idk.

I don't know if I've said this before but literally everyone said I'm weird for this so I just keep quiet now but drawing on banana skin with a biro pen is actually the best feeling ever

Oh my, I have so many....

80's shoujo mangas with pretty boys which feature a lot of boys love without it being like, the main thing is one of them. Of course they're obscure and usually not completely translated, which drives me nuts. I've read some of From Eroica with Love but got lost after my manga app crashed (and there are no scans of the volumes that were released in english anyway) but I'm currently enjoying Patalliro!. Frankly I don't like most of the crude humour in it, it's pretty nasty at times, and often even makes me feel bad, but the pretty boys are top notch. Basically I really enjoy seeing gender nonconforming characters, like girly guys, manly girls and nonbinary pals.

Besides that, instead of like, let's play channels like most people do, I enjoy things like toy reviews and military ration food reviews on youtube. I feel like that's pretty obscure, lol. Oh, and also ASMR, but not the creepy kind.

Also since I'm a slav I enjoy a lot of food most people dislike, and I'm more than willing try anything as long as the texture is not terrible and it doesn't stink. Snails, sweetbread, brains? No problem.

I also like Monster High and Shopkins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Occasionally drinking alcohol 3-5x per year when I have an illness. Technically I should eat 100% clean-I mostly do, but every now and then I have a drink & eat fast food. It's not that bad, but I'm a perfectionist so I feel a little guilty.

The other thing is spending more on Tamagotchis and games than "adult" things. i.e. the fact some of my clothes have not been replaced in a long time.

Being hedonistic at times when I'm normally very hard on myself.

Luckily mine is connected with food! My biggest guilty pleasure is an occasional pack of Twinkies. Another one is strawberries, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream, yummy!

Playing kindergarten level games from ol' dead computer. One with the CD sized floppy disk. *gasp* Yes, they did come that big and they put actual games on floppy disk, not just reports/typed up stuff. Yush.
I have started playing my old CD-ROM games from my childhood after figuring out how to get them to work on on one of our laptops. Some of them say 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 4th Grade, etc. in the title and yet I still want to play them. There's also one I couldn't find that was meant for kindergarten and I actually want to find another one to replace it at a thrift store for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back