Guilty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Hatred

Reaction score
Are you guilty about anything? [[if so... please tell.]]

This idea came to my mind today because I got my first detention. I had an innocent girl reputation. Dx [[ But, I actually enjoy detention. ]]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. . .calling my friend a hypocrit. I don't wanna say why though.

Yeah. I pretty much always feel bad about something. Today it's because I got mad at my dog last night. She ate an entire pizza and completely ignored me when I caught her and tried to make her stop. Then she growled at me. So I ignored her for the entire night. I think I made her sad.

I actually just wrote a personification piece on guilt. It was so boring.

Well, a couple of days ago I got all depressed over something...I don't even remember why.

And when I found out, how horrible my boyfriends past was...And yet how happy he is now. I felt really guilty

for acting like such a stuck up brat. Crying over nothing. o.o"

I feel guilty for not playing games with my brother the past year or two. He always wanted to play SuperSmash Bros or something and now we just squabble. ;__;

A lot of stuff... I feel guilty for begging my mum to give me $3 so I could go on an excursion. It got to the point when I was screaming in the car. Embarassing >_>

I don't feel guilty alot but I did a week ago - that's why I haven't been on allot - and why I felt guilty because I spend too much time onine and not doing my chores but now I say whatever lol I'm ok now! -^-^-

\,,/_(^-^)_\,,/ ~Candy!~ ;o Yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way I always feel guilty about something- like the other day:

My Mum is a lunch moniter and she was like 'Peace- c'mon!' and I gave her a look and yelled "Stalker! I don't know you!" then walked away, all she wanted was a hug. When I saw her walk away all sad it made me feel horribile. (Even now I am half in tears thinking about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back