Guitar Hero 4 tracklist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamcr

Reaction score
Supposedly this is the new Guitar hero 4 tracklist: click

Anything you're excited for?? I for one am excited for Santeria by Sublime, The Kill by 30STM, and of course Thank you for the Venom by My Chem. Which will be the first Revenge song on Guitar Hero!

And Asassin by MUSE, Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold, and 96 quite bitter beings by CKY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Dragon Force song~ ^^;

I'm excited for Thank You For The Venom. I was listening to it a while after we played Guitar Hero II, and the entire time I was thinking This would be great for Guitar Hero...

I'm also excited about When Your Heart Stops Beating (+44), The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars (even if I've already played it when we bought the song for Rock Band), Misery Business by Paramore (although I didn't think it would be much of a guitar song..?), All Around Me by Flyleaf, and Jimmy Eat World being on the track now.

I think they've picked a good set this time, though.

I'm excited for The Kill by 30STM, Mr. Brightside by The Killers, Misery Buisness by Paramore, When Your Heart Stops Beating by +44, and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.

I have a feeling this is gonna be quite the game.

That's an awesome tracklist. But I'm not getting GH4 since I don't want to carry around another drumkit and microphone and guitar. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back