Guitar hero 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already made a topic on this xD It's the Guitar Hero-- trying to catch up to Rock Band?

I didn't know it was just drums. I though there was guitar, too.

They're copying Rock Band as now you can make your own music - that's Rock Band, right?

I'll get this on Wii, PS3 or 360, depends what I feel.

I've never played guitar hero. It looks like fun though and it sounds like Rock Band. I only played Rock Band once and I sucked at it. I was on the drums and was looking at the guitar part the whole time. x'D

Maybe when it comes out I will try it...

Unleash your inner rockstar.

They aren't copying off Rock Band. Its a little thing called Competition

Plus, the Makers of Rock Band - Harmonix - helped make the first two Guitar Hero games. They just wanted to try something different and get the upper hand.

Most people saw it coming. Most people knew that The next Guitar hero would include Drums (And in my opinion, The drums look better on GH4). Anyway. If Activision/Neversoft hadn't included something like Drums/Vocals in their next game, people would get bored of it being the same as before and buy Rock band instead.

I will be buying Gh4. The drums look a lot better. And they should be easier for me to use since I'm a drummer myself.

Rock Band is coming to Wii, as is a new Wii game with instrument peripherals made by Konami called Rock Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back