*GULP*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sory,but that is not how u post.Since ur a Newbie(New member)Just to let u know this is called SPAM ans SPAM is:
Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Since ur a newbie ur ok.Just read the rules and regultions and try not to SPAM any more ok?
actually,that smiley he/she posted kinda made sense (to me,atleast) because he/she was shocked,and that smiley was supposed to look shocked. But, we all have different opinions

Hm...I've seen Hello Kitties before...but this one just doesn't look as real. There's something odd about it. But whether it's a fake or not, glad to hear you like it :huh:

That's a fake!!!!

It doesn't have a brand name, and ity even looks HAND PACKAGED!!!!!

i hav no idie wat that is but how do u choose

it might already be debuged

That sounds cool but strange in a way... They really should show the brand unless it's fake. :( ^_^ :angry:

she already said the buttons ripped out , and man if that happened to me and i liked it too, i would be very mad > ;)

emma where do u live, i knew a girl that moved 2 virigina , her name was emma davis?

sam carlson

Shows the fact it's a ripoff. I think it's aimed at people who want a Hello Kitty and can't read Chinese/japanese so buy it thinking it says hello Kitty. Actually why is it IN Chinese? Shouldn't it be in JAPANESE? And Hello Kitty in Chinese is (literally) Xiao Mao... I think... Get a Japanese Genius here, someone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... this is one of the very few Hello Kitty virtual pets. It doesn't have a brand name probably because China did it without the permission of whatever company thought of Hello Kitty (Sanrio). Click here for the site. Oh, there made by Nintendo China probably, if there is a Nintendo in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back