guy help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Mametchi_411 said, just talk about normal things first, like stuff that's going on in your school or town, or what the weather's like. You're doing good about saying hi and bye casually. That's the first step in getting to know a guy; or anyone else. You should get to know more about this guy and his interests. You'll learn more about him, and have more subjects to talk about! So, I would suggest just asking lots of questions (polite, normal questions-not random or obnoxious ones). You could even ask a friend or one of his friends about what he's into. Just listen, and offer some things about you. Talk to him like you would anyone else. Don't get nervous about it. Talking to him will eventually become more comfortable. It just takes a little time :ph34r: .

Theres this boy that likes me (and I like him to! <3) and he always brings up conversations to me in a cool fashion. Like, "So what did you do for your art project" I said "I made a hot air balloon" he said "Is that working?" I say "no...not really!" Then he laughed. My heart was flying! That was the first time I fell in love with him.

Just make up a conversation for maybe a class you have together "Hey, did you finish your Math homework?" blah blah blah stuff like that!

well it's the same with me... I like this boy and he likes me back but i don't want to tell him cause i don't want him to think i'm wierd... so yea you get the point. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back