guy problem....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok heres the deal,(please be patient and read it all, sorry i wnet into so much detail, i just HAD to get this off my chest!)

ever since i started this new school ive been kinda crushing on this one guy, who is in a pretty good portion of my classes. He's not exactly the hottest boy in the world but hes an AH-MAZING person. every thing i could want in a guy! I never really let myself get all crazy over him cuase' i didnt want a broken heart in the end. Any way he sits in front of me in English class and he will talk to me somtimes, and at the end of class today (wile we were all leaving) he got up and said "Ray, can i talk to you for a sec?" and of course i was all freaking out on the inside but i said "sure" and i walked over to him in the corner of the room. he said "Ok, my...friend wanted to know if you had a boyfriend already or anyhting like that" and i was a little confused but i just said "nah, im single" and so he noded his head, all satisfied

and then i was cirios so i was like "who's your friend?"

"sorry, cant tell you"

"please, its gonna me bugging me all day!"

"ok, *sigh* its me"

"oh."

"yea...*smiles nervously* so i -"

then my friend practicly tackled me before he could finish the sentence and she dragged me away, blabbing about some halloween party. my heart was going a mile a minute and i dont know what i should do next!! it sounds like no big deal when i typing it, but when it actually happend it was a lot more intence. anyway, what do i say to him when i come back to school on monday?? should i act like that never happend? should i let him know that i like him?! i mean, for all i no he might not even give a crap and mabey he said the same thing to a lot of other girls! or mabey he cant fall asleep, just like me! im so blown away that he showed even the slightest bit of intrest in me and i freaking out, PLEASE HELP!

[SIZE=13pt]o_O Without a doubt...HE LIKES YOU![/SIZE]

Just don't worry about it and just talk to him about it.

Lol, maybe you should take him to the corner and ask him what he wanted to say to you before.

Or maybe you could just straight up say that "You" have a crush on him too! x3

Either way...Just take a stab at it and make things rolling! > :D

kk...

so u got the world's best adviser here with you...

you should go up to him on monday and say

"Oh, sorry for what my friend did, seriously."

if he smiles or looks fine, ur good.

then say, "So what was it that you wanted to say yesterday before my friend literally DRAGGED me away?"

then he will be a little blushy for the moment...

BTW u r sooooooo lucky that a guy that likes you actually tells you...

i have a million lovers who literally stalk me all over the place and i kinda get it!!!!

yeah! they like me! well... they have no guts! those wimps!!!!

so at least it's better for them to actually tell me rather than annoying me all day...

i spread the rumor about them BIG time... and all the HOT surfer and skateboarder dudes that like me are like not talking to those "LOSERS!!!!" i suppose that's true!!!!

well.... bye!!!!

if u wanna write to me, write ti catscratchss please...

for more advice... also tell ur fwends... just in case!!!

;)

Aw! I think that is adorable. If you can, I would tell you to go up to him and ask him about it.

But if you are shy(like me) wait until he makes a move^.^

I do recommened you tell him though. He'd think you are confident.

-Meddie^.^

ok, during english today he passed me a note that said "will you go out with me?" and i circled "yes" then at the end of class i high-fived him and gave him the note, mid-high-five. (smooth, huh? :D ) but now im REALY nervous! a few times we just smiled at each other and you have no idea how much guts it took just to do THAT. how can i expect to talk to him if i can barley look at him now?? arnt people in realtionships suposed to feel COMFTERBLE with each other? than why do i feel all light headed and nervous when im around him?? i KNOW that the only ways i can actually say stuff that makes sense to him is if i:

A: email,text, pass notes, etc.

B: talk to him iwth a big group of people

the thought of being alone with him freaks me out and im PRETTY sure thats not how im suposed to feel!!!

Firstly - congratulations! ^^ That's great that a guy likes you so much that he would have the guts to pull you aside and tell you. And the way you smile at each other in classes and pass notes sounds so cute! As for the whole I-can't-talk-to-him-alone issue, most girls suffer from that problem. Yes, including me. You're not alone! :D

The only advice I can give you is to be yourself; he'll love you for it! I know you hear it a lot, but you really have just got to treat him more like a friend that you can actually talk to. Trust me, it helps. Another thing that will help you feel a lot more free with him is to speak with him about your nervousness. If you phrase it like a compliment, he'll respect you for it and, being a nice guy, be totally cool with it. Something along the lines of, "I really like you, and I'm really happy that we're together - you're such a cool guy. Sometimes I get really nervous about speaking to you, I'm really sorry about that," would be guaranteed to work and - who knows? - maybe he feels the same way!

If you work together on this you're bound to have a great relationship! Good luck, I wish you all the best!

-bratztroxg

Aww! ^^

He obviously really likes you~

By the way, it's okay to be scared around guys. I'm pretty much a total nervous reck lol

The only advice I can give you is to be yourself; he'll love you for it! I know you hear it a lot, but you really have just got to treat him more like a friend that you can actually talk to. Trust me, it helps. Another thing that will help you feel a lot more free with him is to speak with him about your nervousness. If you phrase it like a compliment, he'll respect you for it and, being a nice guy, be totally cool with it. Something along the lines of, "I really like you, and I'm really happy that we're together - you're such a cool guy. Sometimes I get really nervous about speaking to you, I'm really sorry about that," would be guaranteed to work and - who knows? - maybe he feels the same way!If you work together on this you're bound to have a great relationship! Good luck, I wish you all the best!
^ Yes, and that is also some good advice to follow, Doglover10. Conversation is very important in a relationship.

Btw, good luck with the date (and beyond! =D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back