Guy Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my problem-

I like one of my best friends actually I REALLY like him and everyone knows it, I want to tell him but if he dosen't feel the same way I don't want it to ruin our friendship or anything.

We are really close and we talk on the phone for hours, theres no akward convos or anything we can talk about anything and everything.

What should I do?

:lol: тαуz :lol:

I've liked a guy called Luke for a year and nearly everyone should know about it by now, so I couldn't be bothered to type up my life story.

The thing is, I am really cetain he likes me. If you've read nearly every other post I've made here, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I really need to tell him, but my friend likes him too! She's been getting jealous because Luke talks to me ALL the time and not her. She's annoyed at me, but she's not a best friend, kinda more like someone I know, not a huge friend. So I am kinda willing to risk it a little.

How do I tell Luke I like him??? I've got his mobile number, email, username on a forum, or I could talk to him at school or cricket.

How should I tell him???

I've got a problem.

How are you mean't to react around somebody that knows you like them? My friend told my crush that i liked him, and my head is messed up right about now. Anyway, i can't read male body language. We would make eye contact in class, sometimes swap food from our packlunches, exchange laughter when we get supply teachers..

Now, he doesn't speak to me much, but he is always trying to sit next to me, or stand behind me in the line. I'm so confused.What should i do? :furawatchi:

EDIT:Jess, slip a love note someplace where he will find it, and others won't.

You could put, From your initials, or something like so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what happenes to me and who I like, we don't talk mutch anymore but hes always stareing at me and annoying me in a friendly way...

:furawatchi: тαуz :p

I'm a lesbian, so I don't have guy trouble. Would it be okay to talk about other girl trouble? If not I'll still try to give good advice.

I'm a lesbian, so I don't have guy trouble. Would it be okay to talk about other girl trouble? If not I'll still try to give good advice.
You could make a topic about girl troubles

Aw!! First, be nice to him...

I liked a 5th grader once, and OMG...I would chase him ^^ (It was kinda wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back