Guys&Gals..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa_rocks133

Reaction score
GUYS:do u think girls are kinda hard to get to?

GIRLS:Do u think that boys should come with insturctions?

A.K.A.....

I will ask some different questions everyday!!!

Lol now girls... lets not attack the poor boy

Guys need instruction manuels...

If I had to have 5 manuels in my life... Guys would be on of the tops

no offense but i'm mad at everysingle male in my school.......

They annoy me to no end

Ha, I think he means we're hard to get. Most girls think it's more attractive to guys if they don't throw themselves on him. ; )

Eh, in my opinion, guys aren't that hard to understand. I have more guy friends than girl friends, so I know how they think. Personally, I think girls should come with instruction manuals. We're so complex. =P

Ha, I think he means we're hard to get. Most girls think it's more attractive to guys if they don't throw themselves on him. ; )
Eh, in my opinion, guys aren't that hard to understand. I have more guy friends than girl friends, so I know how they think. Personally, I think girls should come with instruction manuals. We're so complex. =P
True true

I don't get anything period..

trust me... i'm an over observing person XD

I really have a hard time finding out why we are so difficult

I think guys are confusing, but they don't need instructions. That ruins half the fun, doesn't it?

Girls can be confusing if you're not one. XD Otherwise, nope.

Well, boys don't need instructions, well, I wouldn't ask for any. I hang, if you will, with them, so I ccan read them like books. They help me and stand up fior me when people fight with me. I'm just, one of the guys.

They can read me like a book too. So, nope, not for me.

Guys are simple creatures :|

Just don't be crazy, overly obsessive, possessive, annoying, or a wench and they'll be happy.

Girls are harder though.

Most girls expect tons of attention. Everything their boy/girlfriend does should be about them or include them in some way, you can't win fights with 'em, if you're too clingy they might stop liking you, but if you leave them alone they'll hate you.

If anything, girls should come with a handbook.

I have lots of guy friends too. Mostly my friends boy friends. Me and all my guy friends and normal friends are really close its bazaar.o.o But I think guys really do need a manual. I find it hard to understand how to get them to notice you.

I come with an instruction booklet, AND free batteries.

-shot for lame pun-

Hn...no.

On occasion. Girls can get pretty emotional,which they use to their advantage. Mainly at my school. All girls at my school get emotional whenever they need something, to the aggravation of myslef and my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back