Guys I Have An Idea!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] Good idea, but alot of people may not be able to make it...so don't count on it! But if we do, that'd be great :blink: !

:angry: tamagirl777

Well, look, this has been suggested beofre! It has been managed, on Internet day we reached 410 people here!!! Last time 326 so that is almost one hundred people more. So that is pretty good. :D

But anyway, meeting up like that is hard... Generally it is just achieved because America holds more Tamatalkers that go online so from there we just cros our fingers to pass these milestones. B)

(but taking up bandwidth. :p )

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] Molly cat, PM in TamaTalk stands for Personal Message. And yes it is 8 PM :D But not alot of people may be here. It is a Saturday after all...

:p tamagirl777

These tend to be VERY difficult to manage because of people's schedules, time zone differences (8PM for you is not 8PM for everyone else)... Good luck... We've had an explosion in growth lately... I won't be surprised to see the record be broken again soon anyways.

Well i wont be able to be there, as Admin said if you are saying 8pm in US time that would be 1am in UK and 3am in most europien countries

and the australiens here would miss it completely so, i doupt that we will break the record today.

So really if you arrange 8pm in US time, that is unfair on everyone in other countries isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back